Halo wars/ Halo 5 mash up story for infinity?

Since so many plot points are still left unanswered from halo 4,5/halo wars2
Would halo infinity be the big bang of story to help the past storys make more sense?
For gameplay…
I think it’s time for some halo wars rts features come along with halo5s FPS.
My opinion for examples of different ways it can added in is…1) rainbow 6 vegas 2 squad inspired.2) Call of duty black ops2 strike force mission.3)End War, tactical command vech.
Of course a copy of paste won’t work with mixing a rts/fps/open world halo game.
But a mixture of the key aspects of them cook together would be a new combination on a bigger scale or smaller scale.
Example… The infinity ship can be your command center, you can call down squads warthogs odst and call in for a evac back to infinity or fall back to a outpost already on the ring.
Then you can have a ai sub -commander, which will command troops while your in FPS mode.Smart ai which can use different tactics to survive longer which you can set as a support, turtle,pushing stances.

It was said that Halo Wars 2 would coincide with Halo Infinite in some way. Now, I can see exactly how that can be.
Spoilers for Halo Wars 2 Main Campaign ending ahead.

As Anders voyaged to UNSC controlled space in the newly built Installation 04C (or Ins. 09), her journey was suddenly brought to an halt by a Guardian, because remember: Halo Wars 2 takes place somewhere in 2559, whereas Halo 5’s take place in October 2558. UNSC space is now under control of the Created. Given that Infinite is likely taking place in 2560, it’s possible that Cortana could have gained an interest in Anders in some way.Now, as for the gameplay (which I believe is the reason you made this thread):
Let’s not overcomplicate things. Halo Infinite is an FPS first and foremost, as with most other titles, with the rest taking on different names to say that it’s a different genre.
Halo is an FPS, Halo Wars is an RTS and Halo: Spartan is a top-down arcade shooter.

And that “Infinity command ship” shenanigans… yeah, I’ll have to pass on that. Again, Halo Infinite, part of the main series, is an FPS first and foremost. RTS, especially by how you described, wouldn’t work. People would expect FPS all the way, as it has with all other FPS titles, and would feel discomfort over RTS, an entirely different genre with radically different gameplay and mechanics, being shoved down their throats.

Silentrebel
I didn’t say the main focus should be rts features gameplay.
I’m just saying we got a rts halo, (the company scap many rts ideas before) so why not involve that into the next game abit?
We have a sandbox mode, firefight, matchmaking.
Why not add a commander mode?
You can command odst troops,marines,vechs coming from halo wars 2.
I know one of my pleasures from halo 3 an early is that those marines are there to support you. I took pride in trying to keep some of them alive even if they weren’t good ai.
Now that infinity and chief don’t have support from home world as of troops etc due to the guardians. It would personal, make keeping them even more important.
Also halo lost the vibe that we are apart of the world, too that we are the center of the usmc in halo 4 5.

A good new opponent would be the humans whoprder the capture of chief, ions corrupt leadership who stole and made chief into machine soldier. Plus, it could be more a uniting for the infinity(usmc) since humans poisoned the elite homeworld food supplys. They both can unite, under master chief who arbiter trust in humanity is cause of Chief.

> 2535441070548515;3:
> Silentrebel
> I didn’t say the main focus should be rts features gameplay.
> I’m just saying we got a rts halo, (the company scap many rts ideas before) so why not involve that into the next game abit?
> We have a sandbox mode, firefight, matchmaking.
> Why not add a commander mode?
> You can command odst troops,marines,vechs coming from halo wars 2.
> I know one of my pleasures from halo 3 an early is that those marines are there to support you. I took pride in trying to keep some of them alive even if they weren’t good ai.
> Now that infinity and chief don’t have support from home world as of troops etc due to the guardians. It would personal, make keeping them even more important.
> Also halo lost the vibe that we are apart of the world, too that we are the center of the usmc in halo 4 5.
>
> A good new opponent would be the humans whoprder the capture of chief, ions corrupt leadership who stole and made chief into machine soldier. Plus, it could be more a uniting for the infinity(usmc) since humans poisoned the elite homeworld food supplys. They both can unite, under master chief who arbiter trust in humanity is cause of Chief.

It’s still a different genre. People won’t like the sudden shift. Halo Wars series don’t sell even remotely close to FPS because Halo is known as an FPS and Halo Wars is an RTS Console series.
The one thing they all have in common is that they’re FPS modes. Leading troops and training them is far different, it’s not even comparable. There’s a reason why RTS on console is usually avoided, and why it’s not popular in the first place.
So does everyone else. It’s a staple of Halo’s campaign to keep your allies alive.
In the Requiem campaign, they also didn’t have support from Earth. It was all Infinity’s forces and it worked fine. After all, the Infinity is well capable of running a planetary campaign.
If the Discover Hope told me something, is that Halo Infinite will focus on more than just Chief. He’ll be the primary focus, of course, but the Pilot is instantly another character for us to care about, even more so than the other Marines, which gives me and many people hope that Marines will be more involved with Chief’s battles.

I’m having a hard time understand what you’re trying to convey here. Are you talking about ONI? If so, just because they did what they did does not make them corrupt. Yes, it was morally questionable and unethical, but it was done for one purpose: purge Human rebellion. If the leadership was only interested in themselves, the program may have not happened given how expensive and unethical it is.

Arbiter’s trust in Humanity isn’t because of Chief. He’s just a supporter. Arbiter’s reasoning for allying with Humanity is to end conflict and reach a cooperative and peaceful agreement, and Truth, Tartarus and Johnson were big reasons for him to have his change of heart. Truth manipulated his species to a war that caused millions of casualties. Tartarus was seen as the leader of the Brutes (Chieftain), and given how he was blinded by faith (more brawn than brain), the general picture is that all Jiralhanae don’t see reasoning. Johnson is a prominent figure in the war, being there since the beginning (even being the first to kill a Covenant member) and the end, and despite having seen many of his Human allies die at the hand’s of the Arbiter’s species, he still cast aside their differences for a larger cause. That may have been a lesson the Arbiter learned.

I mean this is what halo infinite is looking to become. i mean this could be the ring anders is on.

> 2535425010781404;5:
> I mean this is what halo infinite is looking to become. i mean this could be the ring anders is on.

They’re different. The one in the trailer, based on numerous visual cues, is indicated to be Zeta Halo (Installation 07). The one Anders is on is Alpha Halo (Installation 04C or Ins. 09).

> 2533275010817669;6:
> > 2535425010781404;5:
> > I mean this is what halo infinite is looking to become. i mean this could be the ring anders is on.
>
> They’re different. The one in the trailer, based on numerous visual cues, is indicated to be Zeta Halo (Installation 07). The one Anders is on is Alpha Halo (Installation 04C or Ins. 09).

Oh yea that’s right… But it would be cool if this was and this is how they came together.

> 2535425010781404;7:
> > 2533275010817669;6:
> > > 2535425010781404;5:
> > > I mean this is what halo infinite is looking to become. i mean this could be the ring anders is on.
> >
> > They’re different. The one in the trailer, based on numerous visual cues, is indicated to be Zeta Halo (Installation 07). The one Anders is on is Alpha Halo (Installation 04C or Ins. 09).
>
> Oh yea that’s right… But it would be cool if this was and this is how they came together.

I thoughtfully believe Anders will be in Infinite, maybe even be a focal character. I’d be a bit disappointed if she didn’t appear, but alas, 343 wants to make this story accessible to new players. Although she could well be introduced as a new character, have something like Destiny 2 did: if you played and completed the main Halo Wars 2 campaign in your account, the game will recognise it, and deliver different or additional dialogue.
If you’re a new player, she’ll introduce herself like a new character, barely talking about the battle in the Ark with the Banished. But if you’re a veteran, she will briefly explain what happened in the Ark prior to her departure.
This way, Anders can be a sort of bridge, telling new players that there’s more Halo to explore and play, while refreshing Veterans’ memory and re-affirming “Yes, this happened, and it’s important.”