Halo wars --> Halo 4 theory

I had just watched the legendary ending to halo wars when (kinda spoiler alert) when serena says “captain wake up somethings happened”. What if the spirit of fire was abducted by the same thing in the halo 4 trailer that takes the forward unto dawn?

BTW i couldn’t think of a better title for the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

I suppose it’s possible. It would provide the Chief with reinforcements/weapons/vehicles…

I have always wondered what they were going to do with the SoF cliffhanger…I suspect we will find out with this new trilogy.

Not to be a killjoy but I think Frank O’Connor kinda confirmed they had no plans for the Spirit of fire at the current time. Comic con 2011.

> Not to be a killjoy but I think Frank O’Connor kinda confirmed they had no plans for the Spirit of fire at the current time. Comic con 2011.

i could see them coming in around end of halo 5 beggining of halo 6, when all the spartans start to group back up

> Not to be a killjoy but I think Frank O’Connor kinda confirmed they had no plans for the Spirit of fire at the current time. Comic con 2011.

That really sucks. Halo Wars sold well from what I was told, it would only make sense to have a sequel.

> > Not to be a killjoy but I think Frank O’Connor kinda confirmed they had no plans for the Spirit of fire at the current time. Comic con 2011.
>
> That really sucks. Halo Wars sold well from what I was told, it would only make sense to have a sequel.

It sold extremely well for a console rts. But not well enough for -Yoink!- to make a seqeul anytime soon. Bummer isnt it =(

as far as sequals go, I don’t see a sequal happening for Halo Wars, but there could be a story ark that does tie up those lose ends left from Halo Wars. Frankie didn’t say if it was going to be a whole game, a book, or even a video. but as far as I can guess, any thing could happen. Tho, I would much rather see the SoF’s story find it’s way into Halo 5 or 6, not another RTS game, yes Halo started out at one time as an RTS, but it became a FPS, and the playing a Halo title as an RTS just didn’t feel right. Plus if they do make another RTS game, they got to put the job into the hands of some one who knows how to make a real good RTS game, not what Halo Wars was, the whole Halo Wars game feelt like the first level or two of Star Craft 2, wait, I take that back, it feelt like the first level of Star Craft 2, the 2nd level I could expand my base out more.