halo wars grizzlies

who else agrees that halo wars grizzlies are over powered

Hawks are way better than anything. They say Infantry kill aircraft in that game, but not Hawks…

Grizzlies aren’t too bad. They are just vehicles, the best vehicles in the game in fact. So of course they will own other vehicles and infantry. Cobras beat them. Assault beam hunters beat them. Banshees beat them. Hawks beats them. Heck, hornets fully upgraded (except hawks) probably beats them. It costs 400+900+1800 to get grizzlies, and they need to be T4, plus each one costs 500. They aren’t overpowered.

> Hawks are way better than anything. They say Infantry kill aircraft in that game, but not Hawks…

ODST do beat hawks. You get one hawk and make it fight two ODST. The odst beat it without using their rpgs… Plus 2 odst costs 50 less than hawks. I don’t know whether deacon grunts can beat hawks though.

> > Hawks are way better than anything. They say Infantry kill aircraft in that game, but not Hawks…
>
> ODST do beat hawks. You get one hawk and make it fight two ODST. The odst beat it without using their rpgs… Plus 2 odst costs 50 less than hawks. I don’t know whether deacon grunts can beat hawks though.

Deacon Grunts…the most underrated unit in Halo Wars.

Individually, a ghost can beat them lol, but with Deacon they are formidable.

As an Army with them, they are unstoppable! Also their secondary ability of plasma grenades are extremely powerful with at least 10 squads using them!

Maybe in a deathmatch the grizzlies can be quite annoying and a bit op. The real problem is a spartan driving a grizzly.

> who else agrees that halo wars grizzlies are over powered

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious?

> who else agrees that halo wars grizzlies are over powered

If by over powered you mean it has garbage attack power, is worse than it’s previous upgrade in almost every way, and has a Canister Shell reminiscent of the last time I had diarrhea then yes, Grizzlies are very, very over powered.