Halo Wars Gameplay Videos Megathread

Edit by DeepCee
Take out a Scarab with a lone spartan? Crush a Prophet with Anders? Why not show it off?
This is a thread to discuss the community’s gameplay videos. Exchange top strategies, High Level tutorials…you name it, this is the thread to post them in.

Like all other threads and forums on Waypoint, this one is subject to the rules and guidelines. Keep this thread strictly on the topic.
Any type of bickering, flaming, and stat-flaming will NOT be tolerated, and swift, appropriate action WILL be taken. Keep this a friendly, fun environment for everyone to discuss community Halo Wars gameplay videos.

That said, post some videos and keep it clean!

ZEROSUBSET’s video to kick things off

Halo Wars Records Episode #1

Halo Wars Records Episode #2

Halo Wars Records Episode #3

Halo Wars Records Episode #4

Halo Wars Records Episode #5

Thank you for the new thread title.

maybe this one will get less flame

Death mathch VS Standard

I personally have these bookmarked:

http://www.youtube.com/user/j0nny117/videos

Triple Brute Comedy

3v3 comedy

2v2 standard livin offstate

3v3 I run wars ans jedi hansen

3v3 Preplexed Horse Vortex

Rather than keep making new posts update your existing ones with the new links ¬_¬

> Rather than keep making new posts update your existing ones with the new links ¬_¬

I agree. It’d be better for this thread to be a list of channels, making a new post for every update just fills the thread with only one channel.

> > Rather than keep making new posts update your existing ones with the new links ¬_¬
>
> I agree. It’d be better for this thread to be a list of channels, making a new post for every update just fills the thread with only one channel.

Sorry this is how the moderators have chosen to do it. It started out as my thread for all my videos and was changed to a mega thread for everyone. It doesn’t matter if its edited post or a new one its a sticky now so it shouldn’t matter.

High Level Youtube Videos
youtube.com/BAS1STA
youtube.com/bb2010halowars
youtube.com/d3thstr
youtube.com/ForgeLSDown
youtube.com/IKihz
youtube.com/j0nny117
youtube.com/Oelysiumx
youtube.com/xLimitz6
+
MarcoStyle NL’s channel but it got deleted for some reason

2V2 Smug Death Oneye

2v2 Quick and snappy. Limitz vortex preplexed horse

3v3 frozen valley pro Mitch Xb topher

2v2 studra foka gamer supreme

So far, the only player to post a loss on his channel (that I can think of) is Forge ls Down. I think you’d gain more approval for posting at least one or two losses every now and then and going through why you think you lost and what went wrong. It’s a little discrediting when you try to paint a picture of yourself never losing just like everyone else with a channel.

> So far, the only player to post a loss on his channel (that I can think of) is Forge ls Down. I think you’d gain more approval for posting at least one or two losses every now and then and going through why you think you lost and what went wrong. It’s a little discrediting when you try to paint a picture of yourself never losing just like everyone else with a channel.

Both bb2010 and cero 3spada post losses. Also I am starting my own youtube channel, should have my first videos up in just over a week. I intend to post just about everything from high level games to some funny games as well; I will post both wins and losses unless it is the result of some technicality from either team, for example a broken reactor or other things of that nature. I want these to be informative, not spiteful…or vicious…or ghastly!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/montodakey?feature=mhee