halo wars free for xbox live gold

i still play halo wars all the tine but there is usually low population so i figured they give the game away for free on the dash board more people would play and maybe enough people would be interested in the game they would finally make a second one

> 2533274855728878;1:
> i still play halo wars all the tine but there is usually low population so i figured they give the game away for free on the dash board more people would play and maybe enough people would be interested in the game they would finally make a second one

Still one of my favorites. I’d quite happily pay for an Xbox One port.

> 2675352635800095;2:
> > 2533274855728878;1:
> > i still play halo wars all the tine but there is usually low population so i figured they give the game away for free on the dash board more people would play and maybe enough people would be interested in the game they would finally make a second one
>
>
> Still one of my favorites. I’d quite happily pay for an Xbox One port.

Agreed.

Agreed

Bumped just to get some traction.

> 2675352635800095;5:
> Bumped just to get some traction.

Bumping is against the rules. Please don’t bump. Thanks.

> 2533274807773315;6:
> > 2675352635800095;5:
> > Bumped just to get some traction.
>
>
> Bumping is against the rules. Please don’t bump. Thanks.

Apologies, appreciate the warning and won’t do it again. Cheers.

I’d love for an Xbox 360 games for gold Halo Wars… They had it in Japan years ago but still… One in the United States region would boost population.

> 2533274855728878;1:
> i still play halo wars all the tine but there is usually low population so i figured they give the game away for free on the dash board more people would play and maybe enough people would be interested in the game they would finally make a second one

Me too. They had reach as a free game last year

> 2675352635800095;2:
> > 2533274855728878;1:
> > i still play halo wars all the tine but there is usually low population so i figured they give the game away for free on the dash board more people would play and maybe enough people would be interested in the game they would finally make a second one
>
>
> Still one of my favorites. I’d quite happily pay for an Xbox One port.

I agree as well

They offered it for 75% off back in March.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/82841d11296340069f6b8e3ccbfcee11/topics/halo-wars-on-sale-75-off/5087850b-038a-4e84-9b18-ef4ca241d670/posts

Halo Wars is underrated, although I didn’t play that often.

I’ve never played Wars before so this would be great if it was free.

Yeah, I own the Limited Edition of the game and I would want it just so I can have it saved on my hard drive for ease of access. Especially now that they are likely adding it over to the list of Backwards-compatible titles for the Xbox One.

probabaly gonna happen. Halo 3 and Reach was free with gold. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Would be a hell of a boost to population and build support for a sequel

I used to have it but it broke unfortunately, if I had it still I would definately play it so I hope they do make it free for xbox live gold

i got halo wars 4 free because the person didnt like it, but ive played it A LOT. I. LOVE. IT. i just like the power i feel. I AM POWERFUL!!!

I love halo wars I really hope it’s one of the xbox 360 backward compatibility games for the one would still play or make a new halo wars or port just saying love the memories of that game.

I’m definitely replaying it when it eventually arrives on Xbox One through Backwards Compability. I have to replay the campaign so I remember what exactly happened for when Halo Wars 2 comes out (= wishful thinking!)