HALO WARS FLAMING WARTHOG

Personally, I love Halo Wars… It is my favorite video game ever. I play it all the time. I am a general rank online, I’ve beaten the entire campaign on Legendary difficulty, and I have every single achievement in the game. If anyone needs help with anything at all in the game, just let me know. I only ask for one favor in return- a flaming warthog code… They can be bought online- http://cgi.ebay.com/Halo-Wars-Custom-Flame-Decaled-Warthog-DLC-Code-/190558090248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5e25b408 If you can get me this code, I will help you with anything at all, no matter how difficult it is. My gamertag is Buddios. For more details, you can email me at ECPfeifer726@gmail.com. Please help me, and I will help you. Thank you for taking the time to read this…

GAMERTAG: BUDDIOS
LOOKING FOR: HALO WARS FLAMING WARTHOG CODE
REWARD: ANY FORM OF HALO WARS HELP

Just wondering why if you need this so bad why don’t you just buy it yourself?

I wouldn’t pay $1 for that. That code is very easy to come by.

Well it is for me, I have a brother who works in a Blockbuster and he basically brings me DLC codes and such for rental games that they don’t put in there. I have gone through 16 codes for Flaming Helmet, 8 codes for Map DLC, and that is just for Halo stuff. :open_mouth:

He on average brings me 50 cards a week from trials to DLC, it’s awesome :smiley:

I’ve had a few of those in the past, I never once redeemed one since I was never all that interested in Halo Wars :I

Edit: I’m pretty sure asking for things like this and putting your Email down is against the forum rules. I’m not totally sure since it’s a while since I read them though, only saying for your safety.

EDIT 2: I can also see you posting this in every Halo Wars thread out there. Don’t do that…seriously.

> I wouldn’t pay $1 for that. That code is very easy to come by.
>
> Well it is for me, I have a brother who works in a Blockbuster and he basically brings me DLC codes and such for rental games that they don’t put in there. I have gone through 16 codes for Flaming Helmet, 8 codes for Map DLC, and that is just for Halo stuff. :open_mouth:
>
> He on average brings me 50 cards a week from trials to DLC, it’s awesome :smiley:
>
> I’ve had a few of those in the past, I never once redeemed one since I was never all that interested in Halo Wars :I
>
> Edit: I’m pretty sure asking for things like this and putting your Email down is against the forum rules. I’m not totally sure since it’s a while since I read them though, only saying for your safety.

Do you think you could give me a flaming warthog code? I really can’t find one that I can afford myself!

> > I wouldn’t pay $1 for that. That code is very easy to come by.
> >
> > Well it is for me, I have a brother who works in a Blockbuster and he basically brings me DLC codes and such for rental games that they don’t put in there. I have gone through 16 codes for Flaming Helmet, 8 codes for Map DLC, and that is just for Halo stuff. :open_mouth:
> >
> > He on average brings me 50 cards a week from trials to DLC, it’s awesome :smiley:
> >
> > I’ve had a few of those in the past, I never once redeemed one since I was never all that interested in Halo Wars :I
> >
> > Edit: I’m pretty sure asking for things like this and putting your Email down is against the forum rules. I’m not totally sure since it’s a while since I read them though, only saying for your safety.
>
> Do you think you could give me a flaming warthog code? I really can’t find one that I can afford myself!

I don’t give codes out to people I don’t know, generally I just share them between friends and people I know around and about. I understand you want one but it’s really not a big deal. The Warthog looks…pretty silly anyway. And I don’t play Halo Wars due to not being such a big fan of it anymore so there isn’t really much you could do for me on there anyway. I don’t even have the DLC which sucks to be honest. I should’ve got that :I

> > > I wouldn’t pay $1 for that. That code is very easy to come by.
> > >
> > > Well it is for me, I have a brother who works in a Blockbuster and he basically brings me DLC codes and such for rental games that they don’t put in there. I have gone through 16 codes for Flaming Helmet, 8 codes for Map DLC, and that is just for Halo stuff. :open_mouth:
> > >
> > > He on average brings me 50 cards a week from trials to DLC, it’s awesome :smiley:
> > >
> > > I’ve had a few of those in the past, I never once redeemed one since I was never all that interested in Halo Wars :I
> > >
> > > Edit: I’m pretty sure asking for things like this and putting your Email down is against the forum rules. I’m not totally sure since it’s a while since I read them though, only saying for your safety.
> >
> > Do you think you could give me a flaming warthog code? I really can’t find one that I can afford myself!
>
> I don’t give codes out to people I don’t know, generally I just share them between friends and people I know around and about. I understand you want one but it’s really not a big deal. The Warthog looks…pretty silly anyway. And I don’t play Halo Wars due to not being such a big fan of it anymore so there isn’t really much you could do for me on there anyway. I don’t even have the DLC which sucks to be honest. I should’ve got that :I

Please man, please… I love that game so much, and the flaming warthog is the only thing that I’m missing. Can’t you just give me the code and know that you made someone’s life a little better? Isn’t that a great enough reward? (And you should play Halo Wars more often, it’s really fun!)

Come On Spearhead! Help the guy! Oh and add a Flaming Helm in that :stuck_out_tongue: Jokes :slight_smile:

Not to force you, but seen as the fact you don’t like Halo Wars and you have like 10-20 of them… It wont bring no harm :slight_smile:

I have to agree with Iron. If you or your friends don’t play Wars, then what’s the point of hoarding the codes?

Spearhead, the decision is ultimately up to you, but I just want to let you know that you can really make a difference in my life at this time…

Ok, ok, ok! I’ll have a look to see if I have any left.

I’m not at home at the moment so it’ll have to wait until tomorrow. Don’t get your hopes up because I can’t guarantee anything, but I will have a look for you at least alright?

> Ok, ok, ok! I’ll have a look to see if I have any left.
>
> I’m not at home at the moment so it’ll have to wait until tomorrow. Don’t get your hopes up because I can’t guarantee anything, but I will have a look for you at least alright?

Thanks so much! Even if you can’t find one, you did all you could by looking for one…