Halo Wars DLC/Sequel?

Is there going to be anymore Halo Wars DLC? It’s been over a year since the last DLC, or is there any chance at a sequel?

Check this thread more on this discussion…

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/f/14/t/347.aspx

-Jon

Why do you still play Halo Wars? It almost killed the Halo series for me and my friends, i guess there’s no DLC because no one will buy it for the simple reason is . . . IT SUCKS!

well most simple minded people dont like statigy games. i love statigy games so i loved halo wars. i wish there would be a sequel but just no general acheivment this time… anyways if there is a sequel it probly wont come out till the new halo triligy is done**

first there will be no DLC… and idk why

> well most simple minded people dont like statigy games. i love statigy games so i loved halo wars. i wish there would be a sequel but just no general acheivment this time… anyways if there is a sequel it probly wont come out till the new halo triligy is done**

i do wish the would be a sequel but it probly will never happen

most people dont like RTS becouse its not fast pace action all the time, its slow and requers you to think

and thats why i like halo wars, its a RTS i like the fealing of out smarting someone i wish more people though like i do

> Why do you still play Halo Wars? It almost killed the Halo series for me and my friends, i guess there’s no DLC because no one will buy it for the simple reason is . . . IT SUCKS!

Unlike you and your friend, a lot of people including myself adore Halo Wars with it’s change of pace and much more constant explosive gameplay than any in the series. Not to mention, it’s the most successful RTS on a console. It also had 2 DLC releases with it so if it sucks, then apparently Suckage = Awesome b/c people still play and love it.

OT though, I wouldn’t want one simply b/c Ensemble Studio’s closed and they were the genius behind Age of Empires as well. Helluva swan song to go out on but there was massive potential for HW.

Wow, this is an old post. lol
OT: I think we may see another Halo wars game eventually. If not we should see the characters again in a game. I hope anyway. I am not a Halo Wars fan but I want to see what happens next.

> well most simple minded people dont like statigy games. i love statigy games so i loved halo wars. i wish there would be a sequel but just no general acheivment this time… anyways if there is a sequel it probly wont come out till the new halo triligy is done**

I would thank you, but unfortunately the thank feature isn’t working for me, so thanks.

I would really like a map pack with 6+ maps in it(3 3v3 maps, 2 2v2 maps, 1 1v1 map), plus a nerf to scorpion move speed. scorps are just to easy to use and spam, move scorps there kill stuff, move over there kill stuff.

> Wow, this is an old post. lol
> OT: I think we may see another Halo wars game eventually. If not we should see the characters again in a game. I hope anyway. I am not a Halo Wars fan but I want to see what happens next.

I didn’t even notice until I came back to edit my post that that kid dug it up. That’s a Neddy-No-No…

I’d like to see more based purely on the amazing cut scenes.

> Why do you still play Halo Wars? It almost killed the Halo series for me and my friends, i guess there’s no DLC because no one will buy it for the simple reason is . . . IT SUCKS!

Ignorance.
No. The reason that nothing is happening with the game, is because the people who created it, Ensemble Studios, disbanded, sadly.
I myself, love Halo Wars, and would love a sequel, but I don’t see it happening.

this thread belongs in the Halo Wars forum

Opinion=/= Fact Mr Narrow minded FPS gamer.

OT: Halo Wars will most likely not get anymore DLC although it was the best RTS I’ve played on the console.