Halo Wars DLC Question

I just want to know if you can use the DLC for Halo Wars in skirmishes against the AI or if it’s multiplayer only. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to use it against AI…

Yes you can.

yes you can but DO NOT buy the map packs they are not worth it im a big fan of halowars and love it but not the DLC if you get them for skrimish only goahead but if you plan on playing online you can not get into the maps and normally nobody ever plays dlc playlists

I do not regret buying the map pack.

> yes you can but DO NOT buy the map packs they are not worth it im a big fan of halowars and love it but not the DLC if you get them for skrimish only goahead but if you plan on playing online you can not get into the maps and normally nobody ever plays dlc playlists

They are great made maps, but Robot and 343 never did what was needed and make the multiplayer require them.

Ok, thanks so far. But what about the new game modes? Is the AI capable of playing them?

> Ok, thanks so far. But what about the new game modes? Is the AI capable of playing them?

Yep! You can play against AI.

> yes you can but DO NOT buy the map packs they are not worth it im a big fan of halowars and love it but not the DLC if you get them for skrimish only goahead but if you plan on playing online you can not get into the maps and normally nobody ever plays dlc playlists

That’s because there is no DLC playlist. YOu just have to get matched up with someone who has the maps.

ANd I tihnk that both DLCs were great! I would recommend them! :slight_smile:

Cool. Thanks. Guess I’m going to get both DLCs then. =)

I love Halo Wars, but the DLC wasn’t worth it. :confused: There’s always low population and, quite frankly, I don’t even know the rules to the DLC games.

> I love Halo Wars, but the DLC wasn’t worth it. :confused: There’s always low population and, quite frankly, I don’t even know the rules to the DLC games.

I’m not planning to play Halo Wars online, which is the reason why I haven’t bought the DLC yet. But I really like playing skirmish against the AI.