Halo Wars DLC are now 400msp each. Finally!

Who’s gonna download it?

Already have them.

Honestly after a game drops in price to $20 brand new it doesnt make sense that DLC shouldnt drop in price either.

Add me if u wanna play GT: Mario12693 I have no mic though

So then for a limited time Strategic Options is only half the rip off it was. Either way it’s 100% bad deal. New game types are patch material at best.

I agree that the Strategic Options is not worth it (unless you needed to get the achievements, which I must admit I had to) but the Historic Battles Map pack is worth it if you play online, as the maps tend to get repetitive in 3v3 and 2v2.

is it a sale or for good?

i believe till april 4th

Already have both.

Strategic Options was a horrible screw job. Imagine if bungie charged for their playlist updates?

> Strategic Options was a horrible screw job. Imagine if bungie charged for their playlist updates?

Strategic options was like Bungie adding a new game mode called “covert ops”, which would be campaign environments, except there would be different voicing, and you had to kill every enemy without being spotted or noticed. Then they proceeded to add “demolitions”, in which there will be an overwhelmingly large amount of enemies, and you have to find a was to blow up an objective they’re guarding. An then they also added…

My point is, different gametypes for an RTS are buttloads harder to program, and also are far more distinct among each other than in an FPS.