Halo Wars Definitive Edition PC stuck

I just download Halo Wars Definitive Edition on my PC from the Microsoft Store. When I start the game, it says “Press any key or button to continue”. I have tried getting passed this menu by using my controller as well but no luck. I reinstalled the game, Restarted it and my pc, and tired signing in and out of my Xbox Live account. Someone have any ideas? Let me know.

Thanks!

> 2533274913199114;1:
> I just download Halo Wars Definitive Edition on my PC from the Microsoft Store. When I start the game, it says “Press any key or button to continue”. I have tried getting passed this menu by using my controller as well but no luck. I reinstalled the game, Restarted it and my pc, and tired signing in and out of my Xbox Live account. Someone have any ideas? Let me know.
>
> Thanks!

This happens to me also unless I cancel the xbox live login. But then I can’t figure out how to log in once I am finally at the menu screen so that I can earn achievements and it also says the game won’t save without an xbox account logged in.

> 2533274799388219;2:
> > 2533274913199114;1:
> > I just download Halo Wars Definitive Edition on my PC from the Microsoft Store. When I start the game, it says “Press any key or button to continue”. I have tried getting passed this menu by using my controller as well but no luck. I reinstalled the game, Restarted it and my pc, and tired signing in and out of my Xbox Live account. Someone have any ideas? Let me know.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> This happens to me also unless I cancel the xbox live login. But then I can’t figure out how to log in once I am finally at the menu screen so that I can earn achievements and it also says the game won’t save without an xbox account logged in.

I wish i could figure out what is wrong. At least Halo Wars 2 works fine

Downloaded to PC on Windows 10 just fine. I went past the opening screen with “Press any key”. and was able to build a warthog and move around. But I could not “Fire” on enemies. The left mouse click selects the unit and the right mouse click moves to the new location. Is the unit supposed to auto fire? I’ve tried all the keys, nothing. My units just sits there under enemy attack. I can’t redefine the keys. Is Game Action Alternate the “Fire” action? It’s listed as “R” but it does nothing. My rig is way above the minimum system requirements. I can’t play this game. Pity, cause it looks cool.
UPDATE: OK, got the mouse issue resolved. I was rushing through the tutorials trying to use the game keys before the tutorial was ready, silly. So now game mechanics are working. My only issue now is the zoom. I’m at ground level view and can’t zoom out.