Halo Wars Competitive Gameplay Videos

Hello guys, my friend DeathToaster and I make about the only Youtube videos of Halo Wars gameplay, and I would like to let you guys know that help videos are out there if you struggle with Halo Wars! Watching my videos can help you learn how competitive Halo Wars is played, and hopefully make you between and make the game more enjoyable.

I also, briefly made some Halo Reach videos of gameplay commentaries, but I realized my gameplay wasn’t exciting enough for that.

So if you get a chance, go check out some of my videos and subscribe =]

As I upload new videos, I will also post links to them here incase you miss them.

youtube.com/BAS1STA

DeathToaster’s Halo Wars (and other Let’s Play) Videos:

youtube.com/theDeathToaster

Judging by these forums and the previous help threads, no reach player cares to get better. You’re wasting your time. But I like the video’s anyway and I’m one of those 6 who always like your videos lol.

> Judging by these forums and the previous help threads, no reach player cares to get better. You’re wasting your time. But I like the video’s anyway and I’m one of those 6 who always like your videos lol.

Haha thanks, Im hoping these videos might make the Reachies want to put HW back in their trays.

> > Judging by these forums and the previous help threads, no reach player cares to get better. You’re wasting your time. But I like the video’s anyway and I’m one of those 6 who always like your videos lol.
>
> Haha thanks, Im hoping these videos might make the Reachies want to put HW back in their trays.

You should warn new watchers of your strict comment policy for your videos.

Great! Thanks for the vids! I’ll definitely use these to my advantage. Now maybe just for some lessons… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve surprised myself a few times in multiplayer games, but I could definitely use some improved strategies.

> Hello guys, my friend DeathToaster and I make about the only Youtube videos of Halo Wars gameplay, and I would like to let you guys know that help videos are out there if you struggle with Halo Wars! Watching my videos can help you learn how competitive Halo Wars is played, and hopefully make you between and make the game more enjoyable.
>
> I also, briefly made some Halo Reach videos of gameplay commentaries, but I realized my gameplay wasn’t exciting enough for that.
>
> So if you get a chance, go check out some of my videos and subscribe =]
>
> As I upload new videos, I will also post links to them here incase you miss them.
>
> youtube.com/BAS1STA
>
>
> DeathToaster’s Halo Wars (and other Let’s Play) Videos:
>
> youtube.com/theDeathToaster

I like your vids Mitch. Thanks for contributing to the halo wars community. can you teach me how to kill a scarabe with 3 sparhogs? LOL , on a real note, are you still playing? I’m usually on late at night because that is the only time I have since I do my homework in the mornings and go to school in the evenings. What time you go on? I usually apprear offline so just hit me up when you go on. =0)