halo wars community playdate!

I figure it would be a cool thing to do for all ou halo wars fans and bring the community closer together. I unfortunately will not be participateing(mainly because i suck and am only a liutenant) so im going to make games on the website. first playdate starts this sunday. I will divide people into groups than you PM each other what time to have the battle

here is the groups for week one

3v3

2v2

1v1 titanti and square ridged

and our feature gametype

1v1 reinforcements

i will play any playlist vs anyone who wants to learn more about high-level competitive play…

only requirement is that you must not have the view that rushing is bad or a stupid way to play. there is no point in playing with or against these people as they can never learn the game and how to play it at a high level.

sign me up for all 4.

> i will play any playlist vs anyone who wants to learn more about high-level competitive play…
>
> only requirement is that you must not have the view that rushing is bad or a stupid way to play. there is no point in playing with or against these people as they can never learn the game and how to play it at a high level.
>
> sign me up for all 4.

I’ll join you if you don’t mind.

I don’t dislike rushing I’m just not that good at it so i generally don’t bother. although if i see the enemy is playing as a prophet i rush with 5-7 Gunner hogs to kill the leader before he can expand to a second base. It’s actually only failed twice. Once because I wasn’t paying enough attention and a few of my hogs got cleansed and theother time was becasue one other the other enemies was also hog rushing and came to back the prophet up

> I figure it would be a cool thing to do for all ou halo wars fans and bring the community closer together. I unfortunately will not be participateing(mainly because i suck and am only a liutenant) so im going to make games on the website. first playdate starts next weekend on saturday. I will divide people into groups than you PM each other what time to have the battle
>
>
> here is the groups for week one
>
> 3v3
>
> 2v2
>
> 1v1
>
> and our feature gametype
>
> 1v1 reinforcements

Set up another date! I’m in!

wow i thought this thread got burried, well im going to set up another date

this sunday

Im willling to give it a go depending on the date, bear in mind I just started playing the game and have yet to try online multiplayer. But hey, I can live with a buttlashing in the name of fun…

> wow i thought this thread got burried, well im going to set up another date
>
> this sunday

Count me in! I’ll be in for 3v3

looks like not many others are interested so you two can do a 1v1 or a 1v1 with AI