Halo Wars.com

After HW.com is gone can someone buy the website and name it halowars.com??

lol.

So how is reinforcements?

Wait what? In theory, yes, but I’m sure Microsoft will park that domain.

I dont know much about web hosting but can’t we just buy the site off of Waypoint instead of shutting it down?

The problem there is Microsoft has sunk a lot of money into it, so it’s worth something to them, if users bought it it would be unofficial, so there’s no guarantee you could have the stats and such.

A savvy hacker could probably get the stats, possibly even the code for posting stats. I’m not authorizing, I don’t even know if it really is in the scope of someone who plays any of these games, most people with that kind of skill are too busy hacking and writing code.

> lol.
>
> So how is reinforcements?

the last game i played was against you

> The problem there is Microsoft has sunk a lot of money into it, so it’s worth something to them, if users bought it it would be unofficial, so there’s no guarantee you could have the stats and such.
>
> A savvy hacker could probably get the stats, possibly even the code for posting stats. I’m not authorizing, I don’t even know if it really is in the scope of someone who plays any of these games, most people with that kind of skill are too busy hacking and writing code.

sorry your not a moderator so why take advice from you

> > The problem there is Microsoft has sunk a lot of money into it, so it’s worth something to them, if users bought it it would be unofficial, so there’s no guarantee you could have the stats and such.
> >
> > A savvy hacker could probably get the stats, possibly even the code for posting stats. I’m not authorizing, I don’t even know if it really is in the scope of someone who plays any of these games, most people with that kind of skill are too busy hacking and writing code.
>
> sorry your not a moderator so why take advice from you

lol +1

I never gave you advice… so I guess don’t.

> I never gave you advice… so I guess don’t.

ok thank you… oh and do us a favor stop posting on halo wars topics like you know the entire situation becuz you dont so let mods handle that

Sir pwnage, do you represent microsoft?

Don’t be a jerk. I’m trying to be helpful, you’re conflicting. The point here is to get along, you’re not helping.

> Sir pwnage, do you represent microsoft?

Do You?? cuz you sure act like you do

I believe so, yes.

I’ve never acted as though I represent Microsoft, I’m just trying to keep things civil.

> > lol.
> >
> > So how is reinforcements?
>
> the last game i played was against you

Yes, very fun. I should play more, but Halo Wars reinforcements is about dead. sad face.

> I’ve never acted as though I represent Microsoft, I’m just trying to keep things civil.

Do you have any moderation powers at all. Don’;t lie

So you aren’t even a moderator pwnage?

lol so now it comes out, all these threats to ban us have been a lie. Hahahaha how sad.

Yes, I have lots of powers, laser vision is one of them, it’s not as cool as comic books make it seem, you can’t control it, sometimes I just burn through crap at random.

Your questions are pretty irrelevant.

I’ve never threatened to ban anyone, nice try though, good lie.

> > > lol.
> > >
> > > So how is reinforcements?
> >
> > the last game i played was against you
>
> Yes, very fun. I should play more, but Halo Wars reinforcements is about dead. sad face.

Yea true every time i try i wait five min and cant find anything which is why i moved to deathmatch… i think on sundays is when theres competition i think