halo wars beta loading screen armor set

I played the beta a little bit and I say the armor that the Spartan was wearing and I was wondering if anyone else would like to see this armor variant be put into halo 5? It looks like a hybrid of the mark IV and the mark VI and I thought it would be a cool addition, what do you guys think?

I think it would look cool, then again it looks too similar to some of the armours now

It’s supposed to be the Mark IV. That’s the armor that red team (the Spartan II’s in Halo Wars) were issued when they were deployed. It is also armor that chief wore long ago but he has since upgraded.

> 2533274915434675;3:
> It’s supposed to be the Mark IV. That’s the armor that red team (the Spartan II’s in Halo Wars) were issued when they were deployed. It is also armor that chief wore long ago but he has since upgraded.

OP’s refering to the armor on the main title screen. Thats not IV, it looks like a halo wars-ified VI

I’d like to see the Halo Wars Mark IV armour in Halo 5. It looks pretty badass in HW, and adding it would be a cool way to have some form of promotion for HW2.

> 2535421460898210;5:
> I’d like to see the Halo Wars Mark IV armour in Halo 5. It looks pretty badass in HW, and adding it would be a cool way to have some form of promotion for HW2.

Halo wars mk 4 is in game… and im lovin it.

Yeah it looks really cool.

> 2533274808132968;6:
> > 2535421460898210;5:
> > I’d like to see the Halo Wars Mark IV armour in Halo 5. It looks pretty badass in HW, and adding it would be a cool way to have some form of promotion for HW2.
>
>
> Halo wars mk 4 is in game… and im lovin it.

Well, an early version of it. Not the final armor from the final game… but it’s close enough(for some).