Halo Wars backwards compatibility date?

Anyone know when it’s going to be released for Xbox one?

Ive looked everywhere and all i can find is in the december update. No mentionof when this actually is

I wish I knew. I’d play it the second it was released.

> 2533274986721052;1:
> Anyone know when it’s going to be released for Xbox one?

I know it’s going to be released, I saw the DLC for it pop up on the xbox one market for a couple of hours then disappear.

Hello i heard is coming midd December.I download the add-ons on December 12 it was up for like a hour …can wait . Add me for some 3v3 .

It was up for an hour? GAHHH!!!
It’ll be with the next batch of games. “mid-Dec” by my reckoning is this week. Soon™ could mean anytime this year!

Started an LFG post the other day. Original General rank (pre-exp nerf) will be looking for some regular players.
UK / 29 / happy to mingle

I read something from Major Nelson that said the next BIG Xbox One update isn’t coming out until at least Feb 2016, that’ll probably be when we get the second wave of 360 games. Halo Wars, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Black Ops 1 and 2, Left For Dead 1 and 2, and tons of the other popular 360 titles

Next official LIST being published tomorrow. Whether the games will be available, or not until next week, or even later remains to be seen.

Let me edit that:
Today at 5pm GMT or round about that. in 4 hours time (roughly).

I can install reach but not halo wars. Anyone else with this? I thought they were being released together

This is some -Yoink- that reach gets backwards compatibility but wars doesn’t that just bad theirs a 2nd one coming out dont they want people to play the first one so they would try the second one if they liked the first one makes 0 sense there no halo reach 2 because there cant be one.

> 2533274818931078;9:
> Let me edit that:
> Today at 5pm GMT or round about that. in 4 hours time (roughly).

Lies (not saying your a liar just where you got it from)

> 2535419658410014;12:
> > 2533274818931078;9:
> > Let me edit that:
> > Today at 5pm GMT or round about that. in 4 hours time (roughly).
>
>
> Lies (not saying your a liar just where you got it from)

The new list was released at that time, it just didn’t include Wars.
Or should I say that MS got confused and did temporarily publish they were going to release it, after saying they would, and then didn’t.

Why microsoft why they anger me sometimes

I don’t get why it didn’t come out with the other update recently, but hopefully soon. I’ve been playing it a lot again lately.

nothing yet.

Nothing yet

> 2533274820541653;15:
> I don’t get why it didn’t come out with the other update recently, but hopefully soon. I’ve been playing it a lot again lately.

Probably ran into some technical difficulties with making it run properly on the Xbox one. It’s not quite as simple as just converting code.

It would make more sense to release it after the holidays a bit closer to the release of the 2nd instalment. Don’t get me wrong can’t wait until it is released for Xbox one, but too many games to play right now so I would be quite happy to wait for a February release.

Doesn’t make sense that they said it would be in December then everything about it just vanishes and no one from Micrsoft says anything about it. They must be having some issues but please just let us know what the deal is, not just ignore it.z