Halo Wars and Red Team

Now I know many of us were disappointed with Halo Wars as it was implemented on the Xbox 360, personally I feel that title would have been better off on the PC with much heavier processing power and just overall improvements to make it perform more like Dawn of War or Company of Heroes.

Many of us might even consider Halo Wars to be the Black Sheep of the Halo series, though personally I loved it as a concept.

Now as for the story I think I’m not the only one when I say that I want to know what happened to Spartan Red Team and the rest of the Spirit of Fire? We last saw them drifting through space without a slipspace drive they were forced to go into Cryo, and probably forced to leave Serena by herself. If I’m not mistaken though, Serena was much like Cortana, a smart AI formed from human based neurological tissue. Could she possibly be rampant, or perhaps she has still survived with the rest of the crew?

Also I would like to say that going forward, Halo and 343 should not be so thoughtless as to discard existing Halo soundtracks. The UNSC Spirit of Fire theme plus all existing Halo themes as well as the Remastered themes would still be amazing to implement in future games.

Read the comic series “Halo: Escalation”. It brings the Spirit of Fire back for a few issues and you get an incite on Captain Cutter’s son.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> Read the comic series “Halo: Escalation”. It brings the Spirit of Fire back for a few issues and you get an incite on Captain Cutter’s son.

Well, you seem to be going on an posting spree. Yeah, a Flood infection form appears in the UNSC Spirit of Fire.

It would’ve been a great fps game.