Halo wars and ODST help

Hey, just lookign for someone to help me finish up the achievements for both. I need two vidmaster and all firefights for ODST and help with legendary coop campaign for wars (along with boosting to general) I’ll help you too in any way I can. Message me if interested.

I can help with ODST, as long as theyre decently easy, I can’t deal with legendary lol

Hey I’ll help you boost to General in Halo Wars, do you know the method for the map ‘release’?
Also I have the general rank so we wont have to do it twice over.

G.T: LUCKY GREEN23

> 2533274850786503;3:
> Hey I’ll help you boost to General in Halo Wars, do you know the method for the map ‘release’?
> Also I have the general rank so we wont have to do it twice over.
>
> G.T: LUCKY GREEN23

That’s where you just build some lighter units and throw them at me once in a while, and I capture all the other bases on the map, send half my units to one floodgate, and half to the other, and spawn flood into the map every minute or so, right?

> 2533274944267503;4:
> > 2533274850786503;3:
> > Hey I’ll help you boost to General in Halo Wars, do you know the method for the map ‘release’?
> > Also I have the general rank so we wont have to do it twice over.
> >
> > G.T: LUCKY GREEN23
>
>
> That’s where you just build some lighter units and throw them at me once in a while, and I capture all the other bases on the map, send half my units to one floodgate, and half to the other, and spawn flood into the map every minute or so, right?

Sure is, message me whenever and we you can do that, and then defeat me when you have 4,000 points, if you don’t let any unit die you should maximise your score. I’ll probably be AFK most of the time.

Thanks

I need to do déjà vu so if you need help with that happy to help out!

> 2533274793832786;7:
> I need to do déjà vu so if you need help with that happy to help out!

Well, one guy just messaged me, and I know I’m willing. So if one more person (maybe Drake) is willing, we can do it