Halo wars A Remastering?

I have heard about your compensation which we are been given from 343 industries and Microsoft and I would also like to know if you will be willing to go the extra step and make A HUGE portion of the fans from the 360 and xb1 happy.
A HALO WARS REMASTERING!!!
Yeahh I said it a HALO WARS REMASTERING. This game was and is still loved by thousands of players and I was hoping that since we are in a new generation if you would re port the game to xbox one or maybe Remaster it in 1080p please??
Thanks 343
This would really make me HAPPY

(there might be several mistakes with my english)

I love Halo wars, but I think it would be enough just making it 1080p 60fps,

but before Halo wars they should full remaster Halo 3 in 2017 for its tenth anniversary :slight_smile:

I really don’t see the need for Halo 3 anniversary. We already have it on the console so why buy it again?
Also, as much as I would love Halo Wars on the one, I think a sequel would be a better way to go, especially after that cliffhanger ending.

I’d rather have Halo Wars 2. I’m thinking Vaguard Games will make it once they’re done with the 3 Spartan shooter games. They’ll pretty much have all the assets there to make Halo Wars 2 with four factions, Humans, Covenant, Flood and Forerunner. Would be awesome if each of them had a story mode too.

If there ever was a Halo 3 anniversary, the only way I would buy it is if it was an update to the one in the Master Chief collection and was seriously cheap.

I’d pay another $60 for halo wars… i still play that game… there’s always like 900 people on it and I can still find a game faster than on Halo:MCC… (just saying)

> 2533274873318741;5:
> I’d pay another $60 for halo wars… i still play that game… there’s always like 900 people on it and I can still find a game faster than on Halo:MCC… (just saying)

I agree it is quite ironic

I think it should just be included in Halo Wars 2 as a bonus (please announce Halo Wars 2 343)

I honestly just want them to spend all the resources getting TMCC to work properly. Dedicated servers, a Halo 4 playlist, and working trueskill ranked playlist would make me very happy. JIP would be nice too.

Halo Wars 2 in native Xbox One would be better…

> 2625759425619671;9:
> Halo Wars 2 in native Xbox One would be better…

That would be good but there isn’t any good strategy developers out there anymore so…

I even think them remastering it would be difficult I mean just look at halo mcc and they have worked on fps before I doubt they have any clue about halo wars coding…

Halo Wars Remastered would be a GREAT idea! I’ll pay 60$ and I know all my friends would too. Please make this and take my money Microsoft!

please no do not remaster halo wars!!! Worst halo by far and I love rts. Starcraft and old Warcraft.

If they remaster Halo Wars they could make it look HD and add in cool cutscenes made by blur, but wait a minute…

I do not think that a Halo Wars remake is necessary, but I would love to see a sequel announced. Hopefully we can get some news at E3 coming up.

I was speaking to my friends and they would also love to see a halo wars remaster or a halo wars 2 …
Persoanally if I saw it announced I would revert into a 5 year old who is having a birthday…

SCremaing jumping crying from joy etc.

I’d welcome both Halo Wars remastered and Halo Wars 2. Halo Wars was brilliant and hoping a sequel will be even better.

I’m sure though that 343 want to keep some of the older games in reserve for reboot purposes, and I’m sure they have a plan to reissue these, even if it’s still at the discussion phase.

Hoping that their is focus on Halo 5 for the next while, followed by looking at this for maybe 2016. That being said, maybe they take advantage of the momentum before or after Halo 5 and release it concurrently?

I’d rather have Halo Wars 2 just another RTS entry in the series. Halo Wars worked great on the Xbox 360, gotta love that paint tool.

I would rather a Halo Wars 2, than a Halo Wars 1 Anniversary.

Halo Wars is a game still played by many halo fans even if it is often over looked. I don’t know how other players feel but I get tired of shooting grunts, elites, and combat forms over and over again. Halo Wars was something different for a change. It almost makes up for the missing bots in multiplayer of the other games because the battles are so large! Halo Wars 2 would be a dream come true for many halo fans. With the next gen consoles, the battles could be even larger! Or how about new troops and vehicles and being able to control other factions. Yeah I said it how about training and controlling carrier and infection forms!

I am personally begging 343 for HALO WARS 2

> 2535458905395383;18:
> Halo Wars is a game still played by many halo fans even if it is often over looked. I don’t know how other players feel but I get tired of shooting grunts, elites, and combat forms over and over again. Halo Wars was something different for a change. It almost makes up for the missing bots in multiplayer of the other games because the battles are so large! Halo Wars 2 would be a dream come true for many halo fans. With the next gen consoles, the battles could be even larger! Or how about new troops and vehicles and being able to control other factions. Yeah I said it how about training and controlling carrier and infection forms!
>
> I am personally begging 343 for HALO WARS 2

Then let me beg with you

I can probably see it being remastered or just touched up a bit by Hidden Path like they did with AOE 2 and AOM. A sequel does sound awesome though but we just can’t have anyone make it. It needs to be done by someone similar to Ensemble Studios.