Halo Wars 2v2 Boosters

Do not post Halo Wars boosters or cheaters in the forum, but instead e-mail us at preview@halowaypoint.com with any links to relevant game stats.

*This post has been edited by a moderator.

You know, I have a feeling you will come back and check this thread… So let me say this: Stop whining and grow up.

Progress takes time. What ever happened to people understanding that? Too much lately has the “instant gratification” mentality taken hold of consumers. True, many things we are able to get instantly; Netflix, online gaming, talking on the phone, texting, etc… When something like this happens and someone is reported for cheating, there is research to be done. Without research, how do you expect the right outcome to occur? I’m not saying the person is or isn’t cheating, but what you may consider cheating, XBL may not.

Imagine, for a moment, that you didn’t cheat at all and someone reported you for cheating. Wouldn’t you like to have the research done to determine you didn’t cheat? I’m not defending the person you are singling-out on the forums here, but you should look at both sides and not get upset like a 6 year old kid that didn’t get his way because, as you see it, nothing has happened yet from you reporting someone for cheating.

You should be banned for personally attacking me.

I have done my research on each of these players, and the top 3 were boosted my this account.

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsPlayer.aspx?id=72E9032AEAC883F0F01552393ED9E9C1FF3087C5F1378E1374CAF815FE35AAC9&mode=

I have e-mail my other proof for other players and have had no reply and seen no action taken. People were removed from the leaderboards by Cocop without any proof whatsoever. They were removed because of a personal vendetta he had on them.

You obviously know nothing about TS if you think you can legitimately get a 50 in 7 games on a silver account.

Mitch is generally right. The removal of TU4 didn’t do anything to help the game. Not to mention the fact that these people have been at the top of the leaderboard for some time. Many of them cease to play as soon as they get their 50 TS. Thus there is no research left to do, since they are no longer playing. HW has a low online population, and thus it is a low priority. Combine this with the fact that Reach is focused on keeping people playing it instead of Black Ops, and the fact that 343 doesn’t have much manpower to do anything at all, and you have the inevitable inaction that we see now.

But Mitch… Everyone who is good has left anyway, so what’s the point? I still play because it’s fun for me, I’m not a high level competitive player, and now I win almost 100% of the time because I never face anyone good. (If I played more I probably would eventually though.) The Boosters are competing for the honor of being top dog in a dead game (competitively dead, that is).

Things for 343 to do:

1. reinstate the TU4 patch.

2. Make an automatic 2 month TS reset.

Other than that, I’d focus on making a Halo Wars sequel for Xbox Live Arcade, with a new campaign and minor game changes. You could package it with a Map pack for Reach. It wouldn’t cost that much, and it would be sure to make money. All these people who buy the Halo books would be sure to buy another game, especially if it was just a download. Good way for 343 to cut its teeth in development too.

Discussing individual members, and putting forth their names are against forum rules. Please refrain from doing so in the future, and rather e-mail Waypoint with this, as have been stated numerous times before. Remember: they have more things to do than to heed your every need at a moment’s notice.

> You know, I have a feeling you will come back and check this thread… So let me say this: Stop whining and grow up.
>
> Progress takes time. What ever happened to people understanding that? Too much lately has the “instant gratification” mentality taken hold of consumers. True, many things we are able to get instantly; Netflix, online gaming, talking on the phone, texting, etc… When something like this happens and someone is reported for cheating, there is research to be done. Without research, how do you expect the right outcome to occur? I’m not saying the person is or isn’t cheating, but what you may consider cheating, XBL may not.
>
> Imagine, for a moment, that you didn’t cheat at all and someone reported you for cheating. Wouldn’t you like to have the research done to determine you didn’t cheat? I’m not defending the person you are singling-out on the forums here, but you should look at both sides and not get upset like a 6 year old kid that didn’t get his way because, as you see it, nothing has happened yet from you reporting someone for cheating.

You have a tendency to post on issues you don’t understand.
People have never been banned for boosting. No matter if its been a few days, weeks, months, or years. There was a few boosters that were up there for 14 months or so before the boards were wiped, yet they weren’t banned despite our wasted efforts.