Halo Wars 2

What are you looking forward to the most about Halo Wars 2?

It coming out.

> 2533274809541057;2:
> It coming out.

Fair enough.

It is hard to say specifically with so few details, but mostly I am excited to see Halo Wars for what it was meant to be. IMO I think CA will do a great job. But we’ll see when it comes out.

I’d love to be more specific, but there’s nothing known yet. I’m looking forward most to online MM.

I want to know what happened to Red Team and co.

Can’t wait to see who the chieftain is, he was the only playable leader from the first game that wasn’t in the campaign

The Arbiter… :slight_smile:

I actually have a question on the game do you think it will take place after Halo Wars 1?, or in a different timeline? because I am looking forward to the campaign!

cool

Its feel and look

Just found out this is a thing. I’m looking forward to it.

I just bought halo wars. So Im not to sure what Im looking forward to other then its another halo game that Im going to buy when it comes out.

It would be cool if brutes were their own unit or there were missions where you fight terrorists or rebels.

I didn’t think they would have ended up making Halo Wars 2 but I’m pretty stoked about it. I loved the first one.

It sold well enough. I’m kind of surprised that it took this long.

Although, finding a proper developer for it may have been an issue. Most console developers are not in the business of making RTS’s, and the ones that did, did so unsuccessfully.

CA has been producing strategy games since forever now, and has developed for the Xbox one (Alien: Isolation). So perhaps it was A:I’s moderate success on Xbone (it was well developed, but did not sell so well) coupled with CA’s expertise in strategy on PC that lead Microsoft tapping them on the shoulder for HW2.

This game looks awesome