halo wars 2

If there’s one thing i do wonder and wish is that if you want something in halo wars 2 fixed or something else. Why on earth don’t we all speak as one will, and agree on something?!

Same reasons why change is hard to achieve in any setting, people disagree.

But why not just talk to see what changes there can be and see what we can agree to? And if they won’t work maybe we can converse some more?

> 2533274934161606;3:
> But why not just talk to see what changes there can be and see what we can agree to? And if they won’t work maybe we can converse some more?

I’d like to believe that there are several threads where that does happen. There is a lot of constructive conversation and debate and we agree until we agree on things.

Sadly it doesn’t always work that way. Sometimes we agree to disagree or we delve into toxicity

> 2533274927740213;4:
> > 2533274934161606;3:
> > But why not just talk to see what changes there can be and see what we can agree to? And if they won’t work maybe we can converse some more?
>
> I’d like to believe that there are several threads where that does happen. There is a lot of constructive conversation and debate and we agree until we agree on things.
>
> Sadly it doesn’t always work that way. Sometimes we agree to disagree or we delve into toxicity

well maybe if we can all get together, each make our cases, see what the people thinks, talk and agree to what changes there should be, and if we all agree on it then we make our case to 343.

Some people have different opinions and some people are on different skill levels so someone could complain about something that they could easily counter do they were better or more experienced