Halo wars 2 will happen

343 have listen to us and created a remake of halo combat evolved and they are making halo 4 there are soo many i want a halo wars 2 threads on these forums i very very sure they will listen to us and make one

i agree but it would need massive changes from the first prehaps your on the ground fighting callin in reiforcements and air strikes

I hope they do, they did mention something about Halo wars 2 in an interview.

iv actually heard 343 have been tesing diffrent types of game other then first person shooters

> iv actually heard 343 have been tesing diffrent types of game other then first person shooters

Not to burst your bubble, but Frankie said that they’re focusing solely on the trilogy at the moment. That’s not to say they’ll never make a Halo Wars 2, but it’s not happening soon. It could come soon if they get another developer to make it. Similar to how Ensemble made Halo Wars (while in close contact with Bungie).

can people stop with the halo wars 2 threads please. there is at least 2 or 3 on this page.

> > iv actually heard 343 have been tesing diffrent types of game other then first person shooters
>
> Not to burst your bubble, but Frankie said that they’re focusing solely on the trilogy at the moment. That’s not to say they’ll never make a Halo Wars 2, but it’s not happening soon. It could come soon if they get another developer to make it. Similar to how Ensemble made Halo Wars (while in close contact with Bungie).

Halo Wars 2 will most likekly be developed by Robot Entertainment in 2-4 years, if they wish to continue Halo Wars.