halo wars 2. what are the odds of that happening?

Cause halo wars rocked. That is all.

I honestly don’t think that this genre of game is popular enough among console gamers. If they wanted any chance of a decent profit, they’d have to offer it for PC as well.

Course, I’d play on pc

It was fun, I would like a second but I don’t see it happening sadly.

This could be a great Xbox One/Windows game. Would certainly be better than another Spartan Assault/Strike.

Never gonna happen.

I can see it happen. If you play through the credits, Serena says " Captain, wake up ! Something has happened.", which can lead into Halo Wars 2.

Hopefully HW2 is a thing. I had so much fun playing it coop :slight_smile:

Halo Wars was such an amazing game!!! I spend so much time with friends and online MP. It was amazing fun. I really hope there is a Halo Wars 2!

There have been hints at it. As the EU gets larger, the opportunity for such a game increases. Especially since 343 wants to release one game every year.

> 2533274883624877;7:
> I can see it happen. If you play through the credits, Serena says " Captain, wake up ! Something has happened.", which can lead into Halo Wars 2.

There have been a few hints leading to a new Halo Wars in the Halo : Escalation comics. I would state them but I don’t know how to do the spoiler thing. 343i stated that Halo Wars 2 was a heavily considerable option (I Believe don’t quote me on it) , they just want a good RTS developer to collaborate with for an awesome sequel.

> 2533274903406057;11:
> There have been a few hints leading to a new Halo Wars in the Halo : Escalation comics. I would state them but I don’t know how to do the spoiler thing.
>
>
> Like this. Did I help?
> -USS Galactica
>
>

>
>
>
>
> 343i stated that Halo Wars 2 was a heavily considerable option (I Believe don’t quote me on it)
>
>
> Quoting you right now lol
> -USS Galactica
>
>

>
>
>
>
> , they just want a good RTS developer to collaborate with for an awesome sequel.

IMO, it doesn’t get much better than Ensemble Studios. A shame they went under. When you think about it, it’s kind of crazy they made a Halo game and then almost immediately went out of business. Or got shut down, I don’t remember the story clearly.

If they make one it should have good cutscenes like the first

It only makes perfect sense that Microsoft would need a game to showcase the cross-platform ability of Windows 10 and Xbox. An RTS game with a Halo theme epitomizes CPU gaming and Xbox.

Halo Wars was a great concept for a few reasons, it allowed a different game style with a universe that most of us have came to love. We got to play something different using Halo as the base, which is awesome! A great change of pace when needed too!

Pretty good chance if you look at this article -

Halo Wars 2 Possible

> 2533274803493024;12:
> > 2533274903406057;11:
> > There have been a few hints leading to a new Halo Wars in the Halo : Escalation comics. I would state them but I don’t know how to do the spoiler thing.
> >
> >
> >
> > Like this. Did I help?
> > -USS Galactica
> >
> >

> >
> >
> >
> >
> > 343i stated that Halo Wars 2 was a heavily considerable option (I Believe don’t quote me on it)
> >
> >
> >
> > Quoting you right now lol
> > -USS Galactica
> >
> >

> >
> >
> >
> >
> > , they just want a good RTS developer to collaborate with for an awesome sequel.
>
>
> IMO, it doesn’t get much better than Ensemble Studios. A shame they went under. When you think about it, it’s kind of crazy they made a Halo game and then almost immediately went out of business. Or got shut down, I don’t remember the story clearly.

Ensemble studios actually announced their closing before bungie contracted them. It was a way for bungie to get the work done inexpensively and a way that the company could pay its debts and shareholders bwfore they went under. I agree though that they should have done much more with bungie and 343

> 2533274809561698;17:
> > 2533274803493024;12:
> > > 2533274903406057;11:
> > > There have been a few hints leading to a new Halo Wars in the Halo : Escalation comics. I would state them but I don’t know how to do the spoiler thing.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Like this. Did I help?
> > > -USS Galactica
> > >
> > >

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > 343i stated that Halo Wars 2 was a heavily considerable option (I Believe don’t quote me on it)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Quoting you right now lol
> > > -USS Galactica
> > >
> > >

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > , they just want a good RTS developer to collaborate with for an awesome sequel.
> >
> >
> > IMO, it doesn’t get much better than Ensemble Studios. A shame they went under. When you think about it, it’s kind of crazy they made a Halo game and then almost immediately went out of business. Or got shut down, I don’t remember the story clearly.
>
>
> Ensemble studios actually announced their closing before bungie contracted them. It was a way for bungie to get the work done inexpensively and a way that the company could pay its debts and shareholders bwfore they went under. I agree though that they should have done much more with bungie and 343

You might find it interesting (if you didn’t already know) to hear that Ensemble Studios actually split into 4 different companies after it disbanded following the release of Halo Wars.
Robot Entertainment was the first, which was started by a former head of Ensemble. A chunk of the employees from Ensemble went on to get jobs at Robot as well.
Bonfire Studios was another, which was created by a formed producer from Ensemble and consisted entirely of former Ensemble employees. It was later acquired by Zynga.
Newtoy, Inc. was the third, which consisted of several Ensemble employees as well. They too were bought by Zynga.
Windstorm Studios was the last, which was a one-man company by a former Ensemble employee. He later joined Robot Entertainment.

What was the point of mentioning all this? Well, A good portion of former Ensemble Studios employees work at either Robot Entertainment or Zynga now. Zynga focuses primarily on mobile and Facebook-style games, but Robot Entertainment seems to be still kicking it. I think, if 343 really wanted a true sequel to Halo Wars, their best bet would be to hire Robot to create it, unless the company has changed drastically since it was founded.

> 2533274806200229;16:
> Pretty good chance if you look at this article -
>
> Halo Wars 2 Possible

HALO WARS 2!

Not 100% guranteed, but let’s hope that we see the best selling console RTS of all time make an appearance at E3.

Well halo wars is way better then those terrible spartan assault games they are making.