Halo wars 2 Vehicles in Halo 6

There are many good vehicles in Halo wars 2 but I’d like to see some of them in Halo 6. As cool as it is the Blisterback would be difficult to implement online. But things like the Hornet, Grizzly, Cyclops, Flame hog, Chopper and the Marauder could be. Saying that though although the other vehicles would be difficult for players to use (due to balancing) there’s nothing stoping them becoming a opponent in WFF. Plus you could have the upgraded versions of these vehicles so a Hannibal Grizzly for example.

I just hope the Banished are in Halo 6, they’re so cool

> 2533274927740213;2:
> I just hope the Banished are in Halo 6, they’re so cool

I imagine they would be its sort of coming full circle no doubt there will be flood and it will be on the ark but I have a feeling the Prophets will return too.

The Banished will most definitely be in Halo 6. I’m hoping for the return of the chopper and some new vehicles. Jack rabbit?

> 2533274972430429;4:
> The Banished will most definitely be in Halo 6. I’m hoping for the return of the chopper and some new vehicles. Jack rabbit?

Yeah I’d love to see the jackrabbit

> 2533274969455749;1:
> There are many good vehicles in Halo wars 2 but I’d like to see some of them in Halo 6. As cool as it is the Blisterback would be difficult to implement online. But things like the Hornet, Grizzly, Cyclops, Flame hog, Chopper and the Marauder could be. Saying that though although the other vehicles would be difficult for players to use (due to balancing) there’s nothing stoping them becoming a opponent in WFF. Plus you could have the upgraded versions of these vehicles so a Hannibal Grizzly for example.

Realistically I only see the Marauder and maybe blisterback appearing in future halo games,with hopefully the hornet engineers and scarab returning as well