Halo Wars 2 UE on STEAM??

Is there any possibility of that halo wars 2 comes to steam?

(Sorry for my english).

Most likely not. If it hasn’t been announced by now, it’s probably not going to happen. February 21st is getting pretty close.

No, it’s a Microsoft game, and steam can be used on Mac computers.

> 2535412198452857;3:
> No, it’s a Microsoft game, and steam can be used on Mac computers.

More so because Microsoft has a Microsoft digital store and would rather sell their product exclusively in their digital store to help promote their flailing digital store.

Digital store.

> 2533274809541057;4:
> > 2535412198452857;3:
> > No, it’s a Microsoft game, and steam can be used on Mac computers.
>
> More so because Microsoft has a Microsoft digital store and would rather sell their product exclusively in their digital store to help promote their flailing digital store.
>
> Digital store.

Yeah thanks I couldn’t think of the phrase.

> 2535412198452857;3:

The spartan games are on steam, and it doesn’t matter of you have mac, windows, lynex. A sale is a sale.

> 2533274848663644;6:
> > 2535412198452857;3:
>
> The spartan games are on steam, and it doesn’t matter of you have mac, windows, lynex. A sale is a sale.

Holy shoot they are. Well in that case, it will probably release on Microsoft’s store, then about 1-2years later it will be on steam.

343 has said on occasions that Halo Wars 2 will be on PC, but they have left out the words Steam. I bet it will be maybe not at launch but eventually it will. Thats just the way I see it. I could be wrong

Halo Wars 2 will not be on steam, and I don’t want to see it. But if the sales on Windows 10 store is bad after relased, they may consider that.

No way. Microsoft has not abandoned its precious Win Store.

I don’t think since it’s an XBOX play anywhere game.

I would have liked to see it on Steam but its more than likely that it wont be

I believe Halo Wars 2 is a windows 10 store and xbox store exclusive. No Steam.

i dont think so

> 2535412198452857;3:

Also Steam can sell windows only games there is a toggle for supported platforms

> 2533274968042384;14:
> i dont think so
>
>
> > 2535412198452857;3:
>
> Also Steam can sell windows only games there is a toggle for supported platforms

Oh, well i don’t use steam a lot.
Mostly just for the free games, that’s good to know though.

You can paste HW2 shortcut to Steam browser and launch from it:)
If Blizzard integrates with Steam, MS may also follow up in a hurry.

HW2 was announced as a Win10/Xbox One exclusive (like Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4 etc.) to promote their Xbox Play Anywhere feature, as well as both, Windows 10 and Xbox One.

So, if they’d put it on Steam, Microsoft would make less money (because they aren’t buying from their store), less people would upgrade to Win10 (because Steam is available on Win7/Mac as well), and they won’t have the chance to try “Play Anywhere” (because this only works for Xbox Store).

I don’t see this coming to Steam at all, it’s already a big step for them to release it on Win10, though.

Probably not unfortunately only for Xbox one and windows 10