Halo wars 2 timeline

When is this taking place? Would be cool if it takes place between halo 5 and 6.

not likely the first game took place before halo ce in the halo timeline

All we know is most likely after Halo Wars. Other than that no idea.

If any timeline it should be between H5 and H6. Not a bad point to actually start the game. who knows how long Cryo was on the Spirit of Fire. If i remember correctly, the flood spore found in the escalation comic was during a future event closer to the H4 timeline so I assume it has to be close.

> 2533274797861399;2:
> not likely the first game took place before halo ce in the halo timeline

That doesn’t imply the sequel has to as well. I think in Halo escalation they find the spirit of fire adrift. I think that particular issue might have some clues to when HW2 takes place.

> 2717573882290912;5:
> > 2533274797861399;2:
> > not likely the first game took place before halo ce in the halo timeline
>
>
> That doesn’t imply the sequel has to as well. I think in Halo escalation they find the spirit of fire adrift. I think that particular issue might have some clues to when HW2 takes place.

Based on that March x, 2531 - 2558 seems to be a reasonable timeframe

> 2533274823537944;4:
> If any timeline it should be between H5 and H6. Not a bad point to actually start the game. who knows how long Cryo was on the Spirit of Fire. If i remember correctly, the flood spore found in the escalation comic was during a future event closer to the H4 timeline so I assume it has to be close.

Wars 1 ends with the AI still alive and telling the captain to wake up because something had happened.

Chance of her being sane enough to do that after 28 years isnt great imo, so were probs looking still 10+ years before Reach. Brutes being a thing also supports this.

it would be nice to have it set in the human covenant war (i love the original story) but in every halo source untill now it says that the spirit of fire is currently missing in action meening that the timeline for halo wars 2 has to take place in the post war era, around halo 4-5

Due to the brute, I’m going to guess it’s before the schism and fall. So pre-H3 timeframe, likely detailing events which lead to why is it floating with flood on it in 2558/59?