Halo Wars 2 Super Bowl Commerical

Remember back in 2007, when the “Starry Night” Halo 3 trailer played during the Super Bowl?
It was amazing and hyped a lot of Halo fans up! Seeing that the Super Bowl is on February 5th, and Halo Wars 2 releases on February 21st, I think it would be a great idea to advertise Halo Wars 2 with a trailer.
Advertising the game during the most watched televised event in America should help it sell!
Please do this 343!

> 2533274887841772;1:
> Remember back in 2007, when the “Starry Night” Halo 3 trailer played during the Super Bowl?
> It was amazing and hyped a lot of Halo fans up! Seeing that the Super Bowl is on February 5th, and Halo Wars 2 releases on February 21st, I think it would be a great idea to advertise Halo Wars 2 with a trailer.
> Advertising the game during the most watched televised event in America should help it sell!
> Please do this 343!

I can see this happening, it would make sense for them to do this

I doubt it will happen, this game isn’t intended to have mass appeal. It wouldn’t be profitable to advertise there

> 2533274832089275;3:
> I doubt it will happen, this game isn’t intended to have mass appeal. It wouldn’t be profitable to advertise there

But think about that. If “S t r a t e g y” games like Clash of Clans can be advertised in places like this, why not Halo Wars 2?

Nobody is truly averse to strategy games if they’re accessible.

Isn’t it incredibly expensive to get a super bowl commercial?

I mean Halo Wars 2 is still just a modest spin off game whereas Halo 3 was THE game for a generation of Xbox players.

The thing with the Superbowl is that in America its about, well the Superbowl. Almost everywhere else in the world it’s about the funny and/or epic ads (The Oreo library one was amazing, and the fact that that’s a four year old ad is really saying something). With Blur working on the cinematics alongside the return of popular 7 year old characters would be enough to bend people over the edge into buying it.

That commercial is what got me into Halo. I think that they should advertise Halo Wars 2 on TV at least.

I think they’ll premiere the launch trailer during Super Bowl

> 2533274805075298;4:
> > 2533274832089275;3:
> > I doubt it will happen, this game isn’t intended to have mass appeal. It wouldn’t be profitable to advertise there
>
> But think about that. If “S t r a t e g y” games like Clash of Clans can be advertised in places like this, why not Halo Wars 2?
>
> Nobody is truly averse to strategy games if they’re accessible.

A free, phone based “RTS” is far more accessible to the general public, even people who don’t consider themselves gamers, than a console game. According to the Dev’s, 100 million people play their top 4 games every day. No console or PC game can compete with that, in any genre. Gamespot article

It might be financially viable for them to put up a Super Bowl ad, even though it will reach millions of viewers during the Super Bowl. However, they did just announce a Halo Wars 2 xbox so it very well could push a few more systems (and games in the process). I’d like to see it but it isn’t needed as I’m most likely going to buy it anyway.

They better have one, that would be amazing! It should be the Atriox trailer or something like that to deliver the “scary enemy” feeling because the Atriox trailer is as good as an official movie trailer.

> 2535428828618420;11:
> They better have one, that would be amazing! It should be the Atriox trailer or something like that to deliver the “scary enemy” feeling because the Atriox trailer is as good as an official movie trailer.

Yes!