Halo Wars 2 Steam Release, Please?

That’s right, one of the first posts in the Halo Wars section and it’s Steam begging. Because I will buy it again if you put it on Steam, it deserves a greater audience than on the MS Store. Also because UWP was never a good PC format vs traditional apps.

16 Likes

I think we will most likely see Halo Wars 2 getting a release on Steam especially with the Halo Master Chief Collection having a huge success on Steam. If I had to guess, we will probably get some updates about Halo Wars 2 getting a release on Steam either on April 2022 or May 2022.

3 Likes

They need to add it to Steam! I can’t agree anymore with you!

2 Likes

I have bought every halo game at least twice, once on Xbox and one on Steam. Seems like the smart move to release it on Steam.

2 Likes

I have a handful of AOE2 friends that are just waiting for Halo Wars 2 to be released on Steam to buy it. A lot of people refuse to use microsoft store. it is much easier to have access to all games in one place.

5 Likes

I’d love HW2 on Steam. I have very other Halo game on there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 this absolutely needs to happen.

2 Likes

Yes please! I would probably buy it, even though I already own a copy on Windows store.

2 Likes

The STEAM version has long been sought after
I have hope.
HW2 is a great game, so I want many people to see it.

1 Like

It will be great, if they release HW2 on Steam. I’m interested in series, but don’ t want to use MS Store, because it’s… unique.

3 Likes

yes please, didn’t see this thread, was about to make my own.

we need a proper pc port tha we can also mod.

1 Like

When you officially allow mods on STEAM
Will it be possible to build flood units like before?
I’m a console lover who isn’t familiar with PC games.

I think the STEAM version can be launched again.
I’m secretly expecting it.

Please 343 make it available on steam!

1 Like

I hope so cause I really want to finally play it on Steam

1 Like

Its a lot more convenient then the Microsoft Store and a lot of people both old and new can finally play it! So maybe sometime in the future Halo Wars 2 Definitive Edition for Steam like for the 1st game? Pretty please?

It seems that it will be a good title if bug fixes and balance adjustments are done properly, but …

Yes please. Id love to play this game… and I dont want to rely on the MS Store to do it.