Halo Wars 2 PC player count / coummity

Hi guys, I am about buying this game for PC. Are there many Players when it comes to PVP in Deathmatch and Blitz Mode? Or is it about to go down as same as Act of Aggression? Any useful source with player counts woulda be great. Xbox App e.g. does not give me the figures when it comes to this like you can see in Steam.

Thx in advance and cheers

From what I’ve heard there’s not that many playing on PC, I don’t know of anywhere that has the stats for it.

I play all the time on pc never have trouble finding a match on pc in less then 2 minutes. I cant imagine playing this game on xbox so much better on PC.

i’m playing on pc , btw not many player on pc maybe because of win10 require and really high cost compare to other games.

btw there still a players to play in many ranks don’t worry.

I play on both and can find a game easily on both platforms.

I think it is kinda dead on PC, but that is my experience, I love that people are saying PC still has players, I really want this game to become kinda big on PC, but for me It is hard for me to find a game ;(, really hope there is cross platform or steam release, I hate playing against the same guy 3 games in a row ;(

You have quite a few people

I live in the USA, so I find players in a decent amount of time. I might even say faster than I could in the first Halo Wars on Xbox 360.

I play on pc because consoles are crap -Yoink- holes. I only got xbox because im a halo fanboy since halo 1 on pc.
I do think it’s not that big of a community but i do ussually find alot of matches. (EU)

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

save your money you’ll be disappointed with how terrible this game is also there r currently 3 people playing on pc

Game is really bad :frowning:

> 2533274822560291;9:
> I play on pc because consoles are crap shitholes. I only got xbox because im a halo fanboy since halo 1 on pc.
> I do think it’s not that big of a community but i do ussually find alot of matches. (EU)

interesting choice of words… “crap -Yoink- holes” but ofc pc is master race

> 2535463912565082;12:
> > 2533274822560291;9:
> > I play on pc because consoles are crap shitholes. I only got xbox because im a halo fanboy since halo 1 on pc.
> > I do think it’s not that big of a community but i do ussually find alot of matches. (EU)
>
> interesting choice of words… “crap shitholes” but ofc pc is master race

Im a special kind of breed played some halo 5 yesterday and enjoyed it but stil consoles meh :stuck_out_tongue: