Halo Wars 2 Operations mode

So Dan Ayoub, I hope you’re reading this! I have an idea for a new game mode for Halo Wars 2. I think the game should have a Operations mode. The mode is inspired by Battlefield 1’s Operations mode. Same concept except instead of the FPS, RTS gameplay. I enjoyed the beta, already pre-ordered the ultimate edition and I’m looking forward to the launch. Please take this idea under consideration! Thanks!

> 2533274856294210;1:
> So Dan Ayoub, I hope you’re reading this! I have an idea for a new game mode for Halo Wars 2. I think the game should have a Operations mode. The mode is inspired by Battlefield 1’s Operations mode. Same concept except instead of the FPS, RTS gameplay. I enjoyed the beta, already pre-ordered the ultimate edition and I’m looking forward to the launch. Please take this idea under consideration! Thanks!

You might want to go a little into depth about how Operations work for those of us who haven’t played Battlefield 1. Just explain the concept, how it works and why you think it’s a good match for this game.

At this point it is to late to add new modes to the core game, but who knows what they can do down the line.

What is Operations and why do you think it will work in RTS gameplay?

This should explain what Operations is