Halo wars 2 online population?

Hello do somebody knows the population of hw2 on Xbox one

High enough you don’t have really long wait times

nope, but it would be nice to have a Pop Counter like HW1

although sometimes that got depressing when I would get on HW1 and only see 100ppl online in the whole world…
:frowning:

> 2533274798980159;3:
> nope, but it would be nice to have a Pop Counter like HW1
>
> although sometimes that got depressing when I would get on HW1 and only see 100ppl online in the whole world…
> :frowning:

Yeah I can relate that was sad :frowning: my so loved halo wars

> 2535454684317932;4:
> > 2533274798980159;3:
> > nope, but it would be nice to have a Pop Counter like HW1
> >
> > although sometimes that got depressing when I would get on HW1 and only see 100ppl online in the whole world…
> > :frowning:
>
> Yeah I can relate that was sad :frowning: my so loved halo wars

idk, I remember seeing 80 something players and still getting matches rather quickly even though it was 8 years later. I think the game is in a tough spot right now with all the new shooters coming out but I think once the excitement for them dies down and 343 fixes everyone’s 3 favorite Broken/OP leaders we will start to see more people play this game casually again.

I’m hoping this holiday season I can get back in. I’ve barely played over the past few months because of work… HW2 is still one of my favorites.

> 2533274798980159;3:
> nope, but it would be nice to have a Pop Counter like HW1
>
> although sometimes that got depressing when I would get on HW1 and only see 100ppl online in the whole world…
> :frowning:

The pop counter that reads 975 every second of every day isn’t much of a pop counter.

Either way, 343 doesn’t like revealing the number of people who play their game for whatever reason.