Microsoft Answer Techs have concluded that it is a Windows 11 issue. I know that support has ended for the game, but hoping I can still play it again. I like this game.
Hardware is compatible. Drivers, Windows and Apps are up-to-date.
Have tried all the troubleshooting steps. Windows Reset, Reinstalling apps.
Tried to reinstall the Gaming Services:
- Windows PowerShell (Run as administrator)
- In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter: get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter: start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt
- Restart your device
Then did the following steps:
- Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options
Have reinstalled the game 3 times and even tried installing on a different drive. Can’t use it, even after Windows reset.