Halo Wars 2 Idea

This is just an idea people, so don’t kill me if you don’t like what I come up with.

Anyways, I was thinking that they could make a Halo Wars 2. I could see real-time strategy sequels, but I was thinking that this could take place around the Halo Wars’ time but be a person-shooter game like Star Wars Battlefront.

My ideas are that the game would include many maps across different planets and Halo’s. It would also feature vehicles such as the Banshee, Warthog and Ghost like in Halo: Reach.
You could play as Marines, ODST’s, and Spartans if you were on the UNSC side. I thought that to play Spartans would have a “high-point cost.” You get an amount of points to spend on units you play as. To spawn as a Marine deducts your amount of points by very little or could be free. While ODST’s have a higher point cost than Marines, and Spartans have a higher cost than ODST’s.
Same goes for the Covenant side. And maybe Flood could be in the game as well. As some Flood units you could be able to dispatch several infection forms to attack the enemy. Infected enemies would be assimilated into the team. Since live, breathing players wouldn’t want to play against their own team, infection counts as death and their infected form is controlled by a bot. Meanwhile, they spawn back on their own team.

Modes would include: Theater, upgraded Forge and “Level Editor” where you could assign objectives, voices, and enemies and allies on maps in the game and from Forge. You can also customize the look of your infantry. A campaign with a new story and cutscenes would be in the game along with some music, and online multiplayer and co-op.

Who remembers the space mission in Halo: Reach where you pilot Starfighters? Perhaps that could be in a level and in online.

These are the ideas I have so far. Any thoughts?

we have the same mind or same ideas OR EVEN PLAY THE SAME GAMES
I like your ideas
The Number 1# idea i like is Hope they make halo wars 2

It a cool idea and if they made this it would be the best game ever many other people thought of this before their is like one thread on bungie.net of this that has 9000 posts and like 7000 people said yes to a star wars battle front version of halo.

star wars battlefront is the best science fiction game in my opinon well after TOR.

post your idea in this thread please.

Well, I came up with this idea on my own. Anyways. A lot of people probably had the same idea as me.

RPGStylee, sorry sir. I didn’t know such a thread existed. However, are you a Moderator or something that can tell me where to post? Just wondering. I’d be happy to post in the thread. Anyways, I’ve already made a topic now, so do you want me to re-post or what?

> Well, I came up with this idea on my own. Anyways. A lot of people probably had the same idea as me.
>
> RPGStylee, sorry sir. I didn’t know such a thread existed. However, are you a Moderator or something that can tell me where to post? Just wondering. I’d be happy to post in the thread. Anyways, I’ve already made a topic now, so do you want me to re-post or what?

well… its a bit of a story but all you need to know is that the wars part of the forums is run by a council so things run smoother and spam wont fill the gutters allowing the beautiful water we call a forums to run nice and smooth
we also host events, set up chat line, answer questions for you, or find your lost puppy.
Stick around and youll get why we do what we do.

Yep, we three are members of the council. http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst53916_the-sort-of-official-halo-wars-2-idea-compendium.aspx
Post your idea there. We made a council to manage halo wars.