Halo Wars 2 Hero Idea: LT. Jack

Leutinent Jack is the leader of the UNSC ODST Squad Omega and Specializes in making the most out of whatever he can manage to get along with his mastery over commanding varying infantry and experimental vehicles.

Leader Unit: Omega Team
Unit Cap: 3
Ability: Setting up an Experimental Base that rapidly deploys itself into any area. Capable of Harvesting Supplies and Power slowly while being able to train Marines, Warthogs, and Snipers. Can be boarded to provide defenses.

Upgrades
Promoted: Any new Omega team Squads will begin with 1 Star.
Portable Shield Matrix: When the EB is deployed, it gains an additional Shield Generator, providing defenses to the units around it.
Extremely Experimental: Omega Team will add a Spartan to their squads, equipped with DMRs. Omega Team can now turn their EB mobile, but disables the EB’s Resource Generation.

Unique Units
Cobra: Same as in HW1, but now can attack air targets for reduced damage. Can be upgraded to pierce through targets and shields. Replaces Scorpion Tanks.
Buzzard: Replaces Hornets. Pelicans with a focus on offense rather then transport. Buzzards will have the upgrade Specialize, allowing you to buy a free upgrade for it in the Armory. Only one can be picked. The specializations are Transport and Gunship. Transport will give Buzzard the ability to bring up to 5 units into battle with it. A Vehicle takes up 2 Unit slots on the Buzzard and it cant attack, while Infantry can. Gunship will allow Buzzards to have explosive ammo allowing for AOE damage and can deploy Anti Air counter measures, reducing the effectiveness of Anti Air units against it, up to a damage cap.

Unique Upgrades
Make room: Grants warthogs the ability to transport 2 units.
Extra Men: Marines gain a Medic, Sniper, and Additional Combat Tech while increasing their Pop Size by 1.
Nitro-Propane Napalm: Hellbringers can now apply DoT damage and slowing enemies slightly
Salvaged: Nightingales can now salvage a portion of the supplies used to create the dead unit. Does not work on Super Units.

Possible Powers
Mac Barrage: Select an area to bombard it with several mac rounds. Upgrading this ability will improve the fire rate of the barrage and Improves the radius.
Emergency Evac: Evac all units in an area to the main base and provides them with a heal. Upgrades will improve the healing and at max upgrade, Evac will now use Buzzards allowing them to be used offensively as a deterrence.
PASSIVE Salvage Encampments: Experimental Bases will gain Turrets that defends the area. Upgrades Improve the turrets health and damage along with adding a single Watch tower that can be manned by any Infantry.

This is my Idea.

TL:DR
LT. Jack Improves infantry play and allows them to be used more effectively along with having 2 extra Experimental Mini Bases that can Provide resource generation and slight reinforcements.

Op love it

Omega team it’s best if it was more original you know

> 2535408720103530;3:
> Omega team it’s best if it was more original you know

See I wanted to go more Original but i gotta keep in mind lore things. Id do more original but yeah. thats my reasoning.

> 2533274863483546;2:
> Op love it

Woot. In OP out Balance

Man this is absolutely brilliant so let me get this right, you’re saying I can have 3 level 1 Spartans right off the rip plus another when I get an upgrade and I can put them in wathogs. Ok so what will I do when I engage an army? Oh that’s right I have access to multiple mac blasts lets not forget 1 lvl 1 mac blast wipes out a t1 army in .5 seconds haha. I love it. This will be like when Jerome first dropped and you played 3s there would b 6 jerome leaders on the field.

I approve this leader…

Awesome concepts, but would need about a year to balance with all those Spartans.
And there’s no new leaders being added :slight_smile:

> 2533274923620481;4:
> > 2535408720103530;3:
> > Omega team it’s best if it was more original you know
>
> See I wanted to go more Original but i gotta keep in mind lore things. Id do more original but yeah. thats my reasoning.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274863483546;2:
> > Op love it
>
> Woot. In OP out Balance

The lore doesn’t matter in multiplayer it doesn’t have to be Cannon look at jermome in the multiplayer he isn’t technically cannon same with yapyap

> 2535408720103530;7:
> > 2533274923620481;4:
> > > 2535408720103530;3:
> > > Omega team it’s best if it was more original you know
> >
> > See I wanted to go more Original but i gotta keep in mind lore things. Id do more original but yeah. thats my reasoning.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274863483546;2:
> > > Op love it
> >
> > Woot. In OP out Balance
>
> The lore doesn’t matter in multiplayer it doesn’t have to be Cannon look at jermome in the multiplayer he isn’t technically cannon same with yapyap

Just call it Delta Team arleady, there’s no ODST Delta Team.
(Pretty sure they dont go by that anyway, it seems like they’re broken down by specific designations, ex; Alpha-9, Sunray 1)

> 2533274803295614;5:
> Man this is absolutely brilliant so let me get this right, you’re saying I can have 3 level 1 Spartans right off the rip plus another when I get an upgrade and I can put them in wathogs. Ok so what will I do when I engage an army? Oh that’s right I have access to multiple mac blasts lets not forget 1 lvl 1 mac blast wipes out a t1 army in .5 seconds haha. I love it. This will be like when Jerome first dropped and you played 3s there would b 6 jerome leaders on the field.
>
> I approve this leader…

Its their 3rd teir upgrade and they cant hijack. The mac barrage would just be the mac varient of a glassing beam barrage. As for the spartans in specifics, think of them as human elite rangers. Decent ranged with a good fire rate. Can also just be another marine.

> 2533274907200114;8:
> > 2535408720103530;7:
> > > 2533274923620481;4:
> > > > 2535408720103530;3:
> > > > Omega team it’s best if it was more original you know
> > >
> > > See I wanted to go more Original but i gotta keep in mind lore things. Id do more original but yeah. thats my reasoning.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274863483546;2:
> > > > Op love it
> > >
> > > Woot. In OP out Balance
> >
> > The lore doesn’t matter in multiplayer it doesn’t have to be Cannon look at jermome in the multiplayer he isn’t technically cannon same with yapyap
>
> Just call it Delta Team arleady, there’s no ODST Delta Team.
> (Pretty sure they dont go by that anyway, it seems like they’re broken down by specific designations, ex; Alpha-9, Sunray 1)

I dont really mind what they call em, its up to the devs.