HALO WARS 2 FREEZE ON CONSOLE OR CRASHING ON PC

ANY TIME I PLAY ON THE CONSOLE. THE GAME WILL FREEZE UP IN MIDDLE OF A MATCH. ONLINE OR SOLO CAMPION MODE. WHEN I PLAY THE GAME ON THE PC. IT WILL CRASH RIGHT AT. DOWNLOADING UPDATES SCREENING IN THE GAME. HAS ANY BUDDY ELSE HAD THAT PROBLEM?

Same here. it is -Yoink- annoying. it forces me to save every 5 minutes

Mine crashes on downloading updates on Win 10 too, usually takes at least 3 attempts to load the game before I get past that screen.

PC: Tried the beta and now the demo. My game (still) crashes after the loading screen, or right at the beginning of a game. Same problem on the beta, now on the demo. I sure won’t buy the game until they fix this -Yoink-.

Crashed in mid of a Multiplayer game. FFS 343, the update should have fixed that.

PC

Just bought the game and installed it. Games launches, I see the Microsoft Studios splash, hear the music then the game seems like it freezes, then returns back to my desktop. Game disconnects. Checked all updates for my system Windows 10, Graphics cards etc etc all upto date. Downloaded the patch I seen for the game and still nothing.Just about at my wits end and asking for a refund. SO many threads on the internet about this but no fix I have seen. Can someone point me int he right direction.

I have an MSI GE72VR 6RF Apache Pro so my specs more then match the game.

Me too, just played 4 days ago and last night tried 4 times but just froze on my computer. Had to reboot 4 times. Used to be just slow in starting up but now just freezes. Really annoyed and aggravating. Can’t even find exe file from computer. Also did the update!