halo wars 2 flood forms

what kind of flood forms will be in halo wars 2?
I saw the juggernaut/hive commander,combat form,carrier form and infection form
will there be more like 4 kinds?
I would love if they add all kind of flood forms from halo wars,halo combat evolved,halo 2 and halo 3
then we have more difficulty to play against
btw 343 please make the flood playable In a game mode or in skirmish

Where did you see flood carrier forms?

> 2533274807562680;2:
> Where did you see flood carrier forms?

I thought I saw them in the gameplay or they we just combat forms
I hope they are in this game because they are in every flood game

> 2535465784950395;3:
> > 2533274807562680;2:
> > Where did you see flood carrier forms?
>
> I thought I saw them in the gameplay or they we just combat forms
> I hope they are in this game because they are in every flood game

Where did you see the gameplay?! I’ve only seen the trailer for the expansion

100% Really hoping for some variety in the flood forms, I hope that the new firefight mode you don’t just mow down the same 3-4 flood units for 10 mins, then eventually win or get overwhelmed, lol

I’d love to see some things from the previous games, I’d love to see the Juggernaut as a tank type/mini boss.

I know that large creature some are mistaking for the Juggernaut is actually called the “Abomination” If it’s a pure form or not is interesting to speculate about, because from a lore standpoint, pure forms are created when a gravemind is around, pure form = Gravemind, and if the Abomination is a pure form, a Gravemind may be on the Ark, and That’s huge.

I’m going off topic, but yes, definitely hoping to see a few flood forms from the classics, as well as a few new ones.

> 2533274889498030;4:
> > 2535465784950395;3:
> > > 2533274807562680;2:
> > > Where did you see flood carrier forms?
> >
> > I thought I saw them in the gameplay or they we just combat forms
> > I hope they are in this game because they are in every flood game
>
> Where did you see the gameplay?! I’ve only seen the trailer for the expansion

on YouTube

> 2533274889498030;4:
> > 2535465784950395;3:
> > > 2533274807562680;2:
> > > Where did you see flood carrier forms?
> >
> > I thought I saw them in the gameplay or they we just combat forms
> > I hope they are in this game because they are in every flood game
>
> Where did you see the gameplay?! I’ve only seen the trailer for the expansion

There’s some potato phone footage on youtube of gameplay.

> 2535465784950395;1:
> what kind of flood forms will be in halo wars 2?
> I saw the juggernaut/hive commander,combat form,carrier form and infection form
> will there be more like 4 kinds?
> I would love if they add all kind of flood forms from halo wars,halo combat evolved,halo 2 and halo 3
> then we have more difficulty to play against
> btw 343 please make the flood playable In a game mode or in skirmish

I’m hopeful there’s a decent variety of Flood units, otherwise it could get tiring to fight them quick.

Plz 343 use the cut flood forms from 2-3, those were so cool, juggernaut especially. Make sure it counters EVERYTHING.

> 2535406558855322;5:
> 100% Really hoping for some variety in the flood forms, I hope that the new firefight mode you don’t just mow down the same 3-4 flood units for 10 mins, then eventually win or get overwhelmed, lol

Its worse. The first few waves have you killing marines and hornets. :frowning:

> 2535449076192416;9:
> Plz 343 use the cut flood forms from 2-3, those were so cool, juggernaut especially. Make sure it counters EVERYTHING.

The Flood Juggernaut, now called “the Abomination” is going to be the Flood super unit in Halo Wars 2. Pretty sure it will be able to counter everything. It’ll be so cool to see them ripping aircraft out of the sky like they were supposed to do with Enforcers in Halo 2.

> 2533274859875268;11:
> > 2535449076192416;9:
> > Plz 343 use the cut flood forms from 2-3, those were so cool, juggernaut especially. Make sure it counters EVERYTHING.
>
> The Flood Juggernaut, now called “the Abomination” is going to be the Flood super unit in Halo Wars 2. Pretty sure it will be able to counter everything. It’ll be so cool to see them ripping aircraft out of the sky like they were supposed to do with Enforcers in Halo 2.

I assume it’s a new unit based off the Juggernaut, because they’re fairly distinct from each other.

the ones i noticed, in order of least dangerous to most

Spores / Infection Forms
Carrier
Human Combat Form
Elite Combat Form
Brute Combat Form
Flyer
Abomination

given they said multiple bosses, im willing to bet we’ll see more then the Abomination for boss class and probably some returning units from wars 1

> 2533275001759937;12:
> > 2533274859875268;11:
> > > 2535449076192416;9:
> > > Plz 343 use the cut flood forms from 2-3, those were so cool, juggernaut especially. Make sure it counters EVERYTHING.
> >
> > The Flood Juggernaut, now called “the Abomination” is going to be the Flood super unit in Halo Wars 2. Pretty sure it will be able to counter everything. It’ll be so cool to see them ripping aircraft out of the sky like they were supposed to do with Enforcers in Halo 2.
>
> I assume it’s a new unit based off the Juggernaut, because they’re fairly distinct from each other.

Yeah, Halopedia said that that’s the case. The Abomination is obviously a great deal larger than the cut Flood Juggernaut.

> 2533274859875268;11:
> > 2535449076192416;9:
> > Plz 343 use the cut flood forms from 2-3, those were so cool, juggernaut especially. Make sure it counters EVERYTHING.
>
> The Flood Juggernaut, now called “the Abomination” is going to be the Flood super unit in Halo Wars 2. Pretty sure it will be able to counter everything. It’ll be so cool to see them ripping aircraft out of the sky like they were supposed to do with Enforcers in Halo 2.

I’d like to see the Flood Infector Form, which was cut from Halo 3 due to its awesomeness. It would have had the ability to infect vehicles. I think it would be a great way to counter vehicle spam as a way to always beat the flood, as it could infect vehicles as its ‘special’ ability and do massive damage to vehicles as its primary ability, like a flood variation of the cyclopse/hunter. The juggernaut is good, but I’d like to see more flood forms with new and unique abilities other than brute strength or host weapons.

> 2535449076192416;15:
> > 2533274859875268;11:
> > > 2535449076192416;9:
> > > Plz 343 use the cut flood forms from 2-3, those were so cool, juggernaut especially. Make sure it counters EVERYTHING.
> >
> > The Flood Juggernaut, now called “the Abomination” is going to be the Flood super unit in Halo Wars 2. Pretty sure it will be able to counter everything. It’ll be so cool to see them ripping aircraft out of the sky like they were supposed to do with Enforcers in Halo 2.
>
> I’d like to see the Flood Infector Form, which was cut from Halo 3 due to its awesomeness. It would have had the ability to infect vehicles. I think it would be a great way to counter vehicle spam as a way to always beat the flood, as it could infect vehicles as its ‘special’ ability and do massive damage to vehicles as its primary ability, like a flood variation of the cyclopse/hunter. The juggernaut is good, but I’d like to see more flood forms with new and unique abilities other than brute strength or host weapons.

Darn right! There was a whole bunch of cool concepts of the Flood that were scrapped earlier in the series’ lifespan that I’d like to see brought back. Halo Wars 2, being an RTS game can easily support a wide variety of Flood forms as we saw in Halo Wars 1. I believe that in the lore, the Flood are hugely diverse in their mutations and forms, far more than is depicted in the games. We see this in The Last Voyage of the Infinite Succor as well as the Mona Lisa motion comic. To see these variations explored uin-game would be awesome.

I’m going to assume they’re showing off so little because the expansion is still months away and they could still be working in them. There’s also the fact that the Flood we encounter are the remnants of the Flood from Halo 3, which lost their Gravemind and took heavy losses at the end of the game. They are in a very simple state right now very much like the Flood we encounter in CE. I hope we see more forms with the full release, but I don’t expect a whole lot.

I just want to see some really nasty new designs…