Halo wars 2 Firefight

Does anyone know what’s the highest difficulty for Blitz Firefight?

Seems to be Nightmare

> 2533274808901919;2:
> Seems to be Nightmare

Yup. Nightmare is the highest difficulty. It will continually scale as rounds go on similar to that numerical difficulty option in Halo Wars 1.

Yup, highest is Nightmare. I’ve got to round 64 with 3 players (might have the highest round so far as I haven’t seen anyone else above it).

LVL 59 in 3v3 with 2 players (one Disconnected)

Anyone having frequent disconnect issues on Blitz Firefight with 2 or 3 players? Happens to my party and I quite a bit.

And our Internet is not an issue

Man, I was surprised because after getting 51 waves I didn’t get any XP??? I have played several times for fun, but come on! Not even a blitz pack for getting so many waves?

I only saw nightmare all the way up… I was wondering why they didn’t call it Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary, Mythic (I think it fits better with the Halo essence)

> 2553380145882876;7:
> Man, I was surprised because after getting 51 waves I didn’t get any XP??? I have played several times for fun, but come on! Not even a blitz pack for getting so many waves?
>
> I only saw nightmare all the way up… I was wondering why they didn’t call it Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary, Mythic (I think it fits better with the Halo essence)

Thats the problem I have with Firefight is the lack of XP! my highest has been round 20 with my friend but we are later going to try it with three and see how high we can go!

> 2533274875841170;8:
> > 2553380145882876;7:
> > Man, I was surprised because after getting 51 waves I didn’t get any XP??? I have played several times for fun, but come on! Not even a blitz pack for getting so many waves?
> >
> > I only saw nightmare all the way up… I was wondering why they didn’t call it Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary, Mythic (I think it fits better with the Halo essence)
>
> Thats the problem I have with Firefight is the lack of XP! my highest has been round 20 with my friend but we are later going to try it with three and see how high we can go!

With three is frigging crazyy hahaha you will have fun

“Nightmare” sounds like fun.