Halo wars 2 don't muck it up

as you all know halo wars 2 is coming out soon. And with the recent disappointments of halo 4 and 5 I am worried that 343s more noob friendly approach will ruin the strategy of halo wars i am just hoping that halo wars 2 is successful. I

You can’t make an RTS much more simple and noob friendly than Halo Wars was.

Anyways, 343 isn’t developing Halo Wars 2. Creative Assembly is.

Halo 5 isn’t that noob friendly. My friends who aren’t that good sucked at the game

> 2533274809541057;2:
> You can’t make an RTS much more simple and noob friendly than Halo Wars was.
>
> Anyways, 343 isn’t developing Halo Wars 2. Creative Assembly is.

Seriously! It’s just throw your quickest and majority of troops to win

for example the warthog rush cue dramatic music or marine rush cue the halo theme its all about rushes i really hope they go back to what it looked like back in the alpha stages go look it up the e3 trailer is actually pretty neat

> 2535430336598763;5:
> for example the warthog rush cue dramatic music or marine rush cue the halo theme its all about rushes i really hope they go back to what it looked like back in the alpha stages go look it up the e3 trailer is actually pretty neat

Seeing as CA has said that they’re going off of what Ensemble created, HW 2 is undoubtedly going to have the same core concepts of the original. And saying that it’s all about rushes isn’t completely accurate. Sure, harassment is important in the early game. But look at every other RTS out there. It might go by a different name (“raiding” being a popular alternative term), but it’s the same thing. And if you point fingers at Brute mirrors (in which brute rushing is commonplace), then simply don’t play as the Brute if you don’t like the gameplay. There is more than one aspect of the game. If you don’t like a certain play style, play as a different leader, or play a different game type.

Halo Wars was a very well crafted game besides a few balancing issues and glitches, but let be honest, support for the game was lacking. It wasn’t really the devs fault. The game was carefully planned by developers who knew exactly what they were doing. They didn’t want a PC RTS on a console. That would end in disaster. I don’t know why people don’t understand this and call for PC RTS features when Halo Wars isn’t a PC RTS. I say this time and time again. The game was designed how it was because the limitations of the console in comparison to a PC. Not only did the platform on which the game was designed exclusively for call for fast paced gameplay, but that’s what the developers were going for in the first place. People constantly complain about not being able to build up an army as they get hit too hard too early, whining to the developers endlessly when the very concept that they complain about was one of the core ideas that the developers intended to implement.

“Halo Wars 2 is an exciting new strategy game packed with fast-paced action, massive battles, and an all-new Halo story, coming to Xbox One and Windows 10. Developed by Creative Assembly, a SEGA company and the creators of the popular Total War™ series, in partnership with 343 Industries, Halo Wars 2 is the sequel to the game that redefined real-time strategy on consoles.” -Creative Assembly’s description of Halo Wars 2.

Nothing is going to change. People can complain about it for an eternity. They won’t be considered. The reason the 2007 E3 version of Halo Wars looked the way it did was because it was 2007. Ensemble didn’t know what they were doing at that point. The reason that Halo Wars “redefined real-time strategy on consoles” was because they didn’t treat it like a PC RTS on a console. If you don’t like the features (or lack of features) of the game because of the platform it was designed for, then don’t play the game. Complaints will do nothing when the one who is complaining has an uneducated view of the game.

vb cv

We will see.

Creative assembly should know that if they put micro transactions in the game i’m not buying it, i want it to be similar to the first game, except with a higher unit count, more ways to earn resources, more units, a good story, and what i am hoping for the most, space battles. because while space combat is incredibly rare and hard to come by, halo space combat is at unicorn status.