HALO WARS 2 CONNECTION ISSUE

Now im not sure if im just being dumb but when i start halo wars 2 in the top right corner in keeps on saying Im connected then like 5 seconds later it says im disconnected but then it says im connected again.

On this forum it did say there was problems at there end but this has been happening since i bought the game this morning.
please if anyone knows the answer get back to me and thanks.

> 2533274926249013;1:
> Now im not sure if im just being dumb but when i start halo wars 2 in the top right corner in keeps on saying Im connected then like 5 seconds later it says im disconnected but then it says im connected again.
>
> On this forum it did say there was problems at there end but this has been happening since i bought the game this morning.
> please if anyone knows the answer get back to me and thanks.

Same here I have the same problem only a couple of people got f over when the did the update

> 2533274917150970;2:
> > 2533274926249013;1:
> > Now im not sure if im just being dumb but when i start halo wars 2 in the top right corner in keeps on saying Im connected then like 5 seconds later it says im disconnected but then it says im connected again.
> >
> > On this forum it did say there was problems at there end but this has been happening since i bought the game this morning.
> > please if anyone knows the answer get back to me and thanks.
>
> Same here I have the same problem only a couple of people got f over when the did the update

I am experiencing this issue as well and I don’t know what to do!!!

I’m experiencing the same and just got new update too! Been like two months now

Every match I got disconnected… Couldn’t complete even one! I’m on PC

> 2533274926249013;1:
> Now im not sure if im just being dumb but when i start halo wars 2 in the top right corner in keeps on saying Im connected then like 5 seconds later it says im disconnected but then it says im connected again.
>
> On this forum it did say there was problems at there end but this has been happening since i bought the game this morning.
> please if anyone knows the answer get back to me and thanks.

Same issue here. Out of sync constantly since the update. Seems like more is broken now then before. I also keep getting the pop up saying connected then disconnected. If I am lucky enough to get into a game, it disconnects me at random points, which sucks!

I have been having the exact same issue on the menu disconnect then reconnects over and over. Had the issue for 5 days now deleted and re installed game a few times and it hasn’t worked

Wtf man. Same sheeeiit. Can only play skirmish and campaign. Anyone find a solution?

Are u with Sky Internet if you are I removed by broadband shield connected then re enabled it and it has work ever since. You just have to login into your Sky account

Nope I’m on CenturyLink…day 23 still can’t hold a connection to Halo Wars 2 online services to even find a match

April 22nd 2018 and this problem is STILL occuring for me.
Constant contact then disconnect then connect then disconnect.
It never ends.
How has this been going on for so long and Microsoft/343 have done nothing about it?
I only just solved my issue of progression not saving.
Now I have to deal with this?!
Do they even care about their flagship franchise anymore?

Same issue as of today, they are also yet to fix social slayer not allowing more than 2 man premade on halo 5 when ranked allows full teams of premade which is a joke

> 2533274903396098;12:
> Same issue as of today, they are also yet to fix social slayer not allowing more than 2 man premade on halo 5 when ranked allows full teams of premade which is a joke