Halo Wars 2 Change Language?

Hello, why my halo wars 2 is in russian? my system language is english, region united state, how i can change the language? or is a bug?

> 2533275025444168;1:
> Hello, why my halo wars 2 is in russian? my system language is english, region united state, how i can change the language? or is a bug?

Well, you are lucky one. Where did you bought your copy of the game?
Im playing on PC and interested in same thing. Is there a way to change language? Not that i mind to play on eng, but sometimes can’t read subbs in time :3

The game choose it’s UI language by looking up Windows’ language list, located in [control panel\ clock, language and region\ language]. Put the language that you want the game to use at top.

> 2533274807340992;3:
> The game choose it’s UI language by looking up Windows’ language list, located in [control panel\ clock, language and region\ language]. Put the language that you want the game to use at top.

Thanks! That’s rly helped :3

I wonder who of the progs came up with this stupid idea?
I have to change my windows language to play the game in English? That’s crazy! Why didn’t they just incorporate a switch in the store?
Because for the definitve edition it doesn’t work - I figure that I have to re-install my game just because I can’t switch from German to English - really annoying!

On the other hand, if you consider how messed up the store is, it’s no wonder it’s not there…

Microsoft really needs to learn how to make this things proper, because they can rest assured that this will be the last game that I bought from their store for a loooong time!

Just for an example: I wanted to install the game after I bought the code, but I couldn’t since all I would see is a version “that won’t run on this plattform”.
For whatever reason the Windows store only showed me the XBox version of my games (& I don’t even own an X-Box). So I had to click “Show all” to have the store show me the ones I can install. Even after the installation it shows me the XBox versions by default. How stupid is this?
“We know you’re on a PC but we’re going to show you only the XBox versions of your games! Have fun!”