Halo Wars 2 Art Style Is Amazing!!! 343i READ!!!!!

IF YOU AGREE MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND FOLLOW TO GET THIS NOTICED!!!

343i, I would like to say from me, and most of the community, KEEP THE ART STYLE. We have been asking for halo 3 style for a LONG time and you have finally listened. Your team has been doing a great job at listening to community feedback and giving us what we want. If you want the old fan base and more new people to come you NEED to KEEP LISTENING. Please 343i, listening to us like you can.

Video’s talking about this subject:

These videos are just some of MANY MANY more.

These videos also have many other things to listen to in them that could help halo.

You can tell people agree according to the like/dislike ration.

Do you agree? Post your opinions below!

I agree. I’d love if halo wars 2’s art style was in halo 6.

Agree. The art style in Halo Wars 2 looks like the only thing its got goin for it so far though

Halo Wars 2 plays well and looks beautiful. Not only is the art style exactly what Halo should look like (Albeit far simpler-lined than I’d like), but the UI is absolutely gorgeous, easy to navigate and just. Everything is beautiful.

Thats the future Halo Reach graphic. Really need this in Halo 6

Yeah, it’s looking great :slight_smile:

Love the classic art style, more of this!

The only part of the Halo Wars 2 art style that I don’t like quite as much (from what we’ve seen so far) is the Forerunner stuff, as it is completely 343i-style Forerunner buildings. It would be nice if they implemented classic Forerunner architecture as well.

I disagree and please stop shouting. Writing in all caps tends to detract from the point your making.

Halo Wars 2 in game graphics (Beta 1&2) look kinda bright and soft imo.

If I had to say, I prefer the Sharper lines and darker colours of Halo 5.

Its kinda pointless imo having this discussion before the full game has been released.

well, i think its not perfect yet but they are definitely onto something here. Updating the graphics while starting to honor the older artstyle again. I hope this direction is what they are going to take though there is still a few things like brutes still lookind kind of like space teddies instead of the beastly older Style of brutes in Halo 2.

> 2533274837241440;9:
> I disagree and please stop shouting. Writing in all caps tends to detract from the point your making.
>
> Halo Wars 2 in game graphics (Beta 1&2) look kinda bright and soft imo.
>
> If I had to say, I prefer the Sharper lines and darker colours of Halo 5.
>
> Its kinda pointless imo having this discussion before the full game has been released.

He’s talking about the art style. Like the grunts for example. They look like Halo 1-3 grunts and not the disgusting abominations 343s grunts look like. Same goes with vehicles like the wraith, red team’s armor, and elites looking slim and lean.

Agreed. It actually feels like halo (from what we have seen so far). Hopefully they maintain this newer style.

> 2533274829227769;1:
> IF YOU AGREE MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND FOLLOW TO GET THIS NOTICED!!!
>
> 343i, I would like to say from me, and most of the community, KEEP THE ART STYLE. We have been asking for halo 3 style for a LONG time and you have finally listened. Your team has been doing a great job at listening to community feedback and giving us what we want. If you want the old fan base and more new people to come you NEED to KEEP LISTENING. Please 343i, listening to us like you can.
>
> Video’s talking about this subject:
>
> - YouTube
>
> - YouTube
>
> Halo Wars 2 Looks AWESOME! There's Just One Problem.... - YouTube
>
> These videos are just some of MANY MANY more.
>
> These videos also have many other things to listen to in them that could help halo.
>
> You can tell people agree according to the like/dislike ration.
>
> Do you agree? Post your opinions below!

I agree the art style is both beautiful and bad–Yoink-

In full honesty, both art styles are beautiful. I think that 343’s ability to listen to the community and implement what we want as well as blend it to their direction is incredible. It’s not easy finding companies that listen to their consumer on such a level that 343 strives to do every time there is a new update or game. The old art style gives us early day fans something to admire with warm hearts. As where the new art style allows all of us to appreciate the direction 343 wants to take the series and expand the world of Halo for all of us (current and old players) and future players as well. I think they have found a perfect balance with Halo Wars 2 by keeping the entire scene of the game interesting. The plants look natural, and the textures on the ground are even eye catching! Whatever it is 343 is choosing to do, they are making every right decision, and as a fan of Halo since Halo 1, I couldn’t be happier with what they are doing to improve the experience every single time. I feel a throwback session coming on. :slight_smile: Halo 1-5 weekend anyone?

With all positive feedback on halo wars 2 art style and how many people didn’t like designs and art style used in halo 5 I would be really suprised if 343 used halo 5’s art style in halo 6.

Agreed, I would like Halo Wars 2 art style and details in Halo 6.

If Halo 6 uses this art style and adds new designs that respect the same style…it’ll be amazing. And if they bring back the style of the classic elites and make them fight the “subspecies” in the reclaimer saga, we could see them return in MP and that’s all I want in life

The Halo wars 2 art style looks so amazing is because it is perfect blend of the old and the new art style that makes everybody happy and I really hope this stays for all future halo titles

> 2533274837241440;9:
> I disagree and please stop shouting. Writing in all caps tends to detract from the point your making.
>
> Halo Wars 2 in game graphics (Beta 1&2) look kinda bright and soft imo.
>
> If I had to say, I prefer the Sharper lines and darker colours of Halo 5.
>
> Its kinda pointless imo having this discussion before the full game has been released.

By art style most mean the armor/vehicle sets where things look grittier and not as organic, its metal and brings out the original Halo design

> 2533274799527886;11:
> > 2533274837241440;9:
> > I disagree and please stop shouting. Writing in all caps tends to detract from the point your making.
> >
> > Halo Wars 2 in game graphics (Beta 1&2) look kinda bright and soft imo.
> >
> > If I had to say, I prefer the Sharper lines and darker colours of Halo 5.
> >
> > Its kinda pointless imo having this discussion before the full game has been released.
>
> He’s talking about the art style. Like the grunts for example. They look like Halo 1-3 grunts and not the disgusting abominations 343s grunts look like. Same goes with vehicles like the wraith, red team’s armor, and elites looking slim and lean.

I hope you do realize that suicide grunts are halo 4 grunts and the honor guard which is the fastest and most graceful elite in game is ironically a halo 5 elite.