Halo Wars 2 Arbiter Speed Glitch

I completely forgot i even had a account on here welp i’ll try to use it for the forces of good. Anyways I was playing a match of this game you know Halo Wars 2 and I was using my boi arby or what you peps call The Arbiter and for some reason he started to run like super super fast. I have no idea why you’ll see in the video dudes running across the map it was crazy yeah i know the video quality is laggy and garbage and the audio is mixed up and garbage but this glitch is still just as noticeable and if you can’t notice it on the screen just look at the leader star on the mini map it was going crazy! Anyways i did not see a bug report tab on here maybe i missed it so i’ll just link the video here have a good knight peps.

https://youtu.be/SjoZPyiUC2A

It happens when he gets stunned or slowed at the same time as he goes into rage mode, it’s a known glitch. It can’t be done intentionally though, so it’s not gamebreaking or a priority to be fixed.

No the Arbiter is just that fast. He killed it at the scouting combine.

> 2533274830489835;2:
> It happens when he gets stunned or slowed at the same time as he goes into rage mode, it’s a known glitch. It can’t be done intentionally though, so it’s not gamebreaking or a priority to be fixed.

Ah i see thank you for the info.

> 2533274830489835;2:
> It happens when he gets stunned or slowed at the same time as he goes into rage mode, it’s a known glitch. It can’t be done intentionally though, so it’s not gamebreaking or a priority to be fixed.

I wonder if they plan on fixing it at any point int he future.