Halo wars 2, 1 Year anniversary

So here my thoughts, should we get some funs special game type or a little tournament to celebrate the one year of this game.

I was so excited for this game when it released. My friends and I played everyday to reach champion in 3s.
The 1 year anniversary commemorates good and bad memories of the gameplay.
I think a 1 year game anniversary discount of the game being free to play to every Xbox gold member is in order the base game and allow new players to experience the game and decide if they want to spend money for leaders to support the game.

I know the game was/ is on game pass. But reliably how many people have gamepass?

i think a lot of people have the game pass, i have been playing a ton of non-smurfs at -lvl20

I hope this game can survive long enough till we get a halo wars 3 but I have a question for all of now that I think about it what was your favorite memories of halo wars 2 . Mine has to be that time when base shields were so strong and when atriox was really good around when colony came out

I’m putting out a review. Not much of a celebration seeing as I’m giving it a mediocre score, but a celebration nonetheless.

> 2535408720103530;4:
> I hope this game can survive long enough till we get a halo wars 3 but I have a question for all of now that I think about it what was your favorite memories of halo wars 2 . Mine has to be that time when base shields were so strong and when atriox was really good around when colony came out

Locust rush as Ship

Man I remember shipmaster’s glory days when he didn’t have as much competition as he has now