Halo wars 1

I used to play this alot.

Was wondering befour I bought halo wars if the multiplayer servers are shut down?
Miss the grind from skill 40-50 in 1v1v.

They’re still running but finding a game takes along time.

Agreed. Something about halo wars on 360 is hard to leave behind. Servers are still up. Thank goodness for Halo Wars Definitive Edition

I recently started playing Defenitive Edition on PC and I can’t seem to find a multiplayer match at all.

I plan on picking up Halo Wars 2 when the Xbox Spring Sale starts soon, but until then I was hoping to experience the orginal’s multiplayer at least a little bit.

> 2657927994372639;4:
> I recently started playing Defenitive Edition on PC and I can’t seem to find a multiplayer match at all.
>
> I plan on picking up Halo Wars 2 when the Xbox Spring Sale starts soon, but until then I was hoping to experience the orginal’s multiplayer at least a little bit.

Halo Wars 1 has a better multiplayer.

> 2533274827477154;5:
> > 2657927994372639;4:
> > I recently started playing Defenitive Edition on PC and I can’t seem to find a multiplayer match at all.
> >
> > I plan on picking up Halo Wars 2 when the Xbox Spring Sale starts soon, but until then I was hoping to experience the orginal’s multiplayer at least a little bit.
>
> Halo Wars 1 has a better multiplayer.

How though? The game is almost completely dead now. How does that make it better?

Yup they’re still online but due to the low playercount it takes a long time to find a game.