Halo Wars 1.5

This game has very little change from Halo Wars 1. The graphics aren’t much different and there is only minor changes to units and gameplay its basically the same. I understand if it aint broke dont fix it but come on. I was hyped to see what they could do with Halo Wars on the “new”:consoles but they didnt even make it bigger. They say you can have 60 units but if you look closely they have little tricks. Such as the marines now take 3 units where previously they only took 1.

Its funny how half are complaining that its not changed enough and then there is the other half that complains that it has changed too much. Halo community in a nut shell Lol

The Halo community is a mess

They destroyed the simplicity that was HW1. The graphics and things within the game haven’t changed a whole lot, but man did they destroy the simple 1 currency economy and over complicate the controls by removing and changing the best features. The game is terrible.

i personally like that is did not change that much. I know a lot of people want change, but that not what the majority really wants. lock a mario games, pokemon etc these games run for decade and have changed just a little.

I liked halo wars so much because of how it was, that the second game will be similar is good for me. but they anounced a campain dlc bevor the realse…which makes my stomache grumbel, now i get disapointment flashbacks from destiny.

I think it’s a good balance between being similar yet different. You know that you’ll be playimg some Halo Wars, yet it plays just different enough to give it it’s own experience that I personally cannot get enough of.

Unfortunately, it’s not Halo Wars 1.5. They changed many things that were not broken. And made them worse.

> 2535407149471660;2:
> Its funny how half are complaining that its not changed enough and then there is the other half that complains that it has changed too much. Halo community in a nut shell Lol

I think it’s the 2nd gen of the Halo community that seems to have an issue, also they don’t seem to relize that this is a BETA and the game is 6+ months away from being released.

> 2533274881534340;7:
> Unfortunately, it’s not Halo Wars 1.5. They changed many things that were not broken. And made them worse.

Yeah…what? Again I say this is a BETA

Chill folks. It is BETA for a reason.

Just because its a beta doesn’t mean they can just scrap what they’ve done. our feedback will only change small things.

> 2535407149471660;2:
> Its funny how half are complaining that its not changed enough and then there is the other half that complains that it has changed too much. Halo community in a nut shell Lol

I’m honestly wondering how they think it hasn’t changed! AHHH

> 2533274880144748;11:
> Just because its a beta doesn’t mean they can just scrap what they’ve done. our feedback will only change small things.

EXACTLY!

The tech tree sucks