Halo: Warfare

Halo Warfare is a first of its generation… a hybrid game of two separated engines, a Real-Time-Strategy and First-Person-Shooter… this new innovation will combine players on a virtual battlefield, creating both a unique experience and teamwork. This game is a spiritual successor to the 2009 game, Halo Wars, produced by Esemble Studios; as well as a First-Person-Shooter… it bridges the opposing genres on the Xbox One.
“After decades of hardened warfare, the threat of the Covenant Empire has ended… yet the remaining Human survivors are in shambles and require a leader more than ever! The year is 2560 and dangers still lurk for the UNSC… The Human Insurrectionists have now started to rise up in vegeance and sovereignty; the Covenant splinter factions are desperate for resources and artifacts; and the mysterious Forerunner automations, known only as Promthean, have begun to appear on Installation 01… what is the significance of this ancient ringworld and what hidden secrets lies beneath the surface? Reclaim all your wits and prepare to hold the line…”
You are the Commander of the UNSC Naval Forces, control the battle with wit, resources, teamwork and strategy… on ground, in air and in space… the Halo Franchise has never been more fun.
Note: Cooperative players take control of lone Spartan-IVs who assist the Commander, they are player via a FPS shooter module, to which it acts as if the game is play like Halo 4 or Halo 5: Guardians. If no co-operative players exist, then spartans are just controlled by Commander.
The multiplayer is a RTS only and can support up to 8 players…

When you say “real time strategy and firs person-shooter” it makes me think of what Halo was originally supposed to become before becoming a game for Microsoft.

This sounds awsome!

very, nice!
I wonder if u think this would be good for this

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/game-style-idea/5a619740-209f-4c86-b28a-012b6aa84348/posts

Hmmm, seems cool. Finally, a sequel of Halo Wars!

> 2533274926575406;4:
> very, nice!
> I wonder if u think this would be good for this
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/game-style-idea/5a619740-209f-4c86-b28a-012b6aa84348/posts

That sounds awsome to! But i like the thing that player 1 is playing rts and player 2-8 is playing fps.

ok…but I have to ask, what if ur playin on ur own? wouldn’t u be in RTS mode the whole time? that said, what if u want to fight along side ur men? how would u switch formats/modes?

> 2533274926575406;7:
> ok…but I have to ask, what if ur playin on ur own? wouldn’t u be in RTS mode the whole time? that said, what if u want to fight along side ur men? how would u switch formats/modes?

Well im new to the forum so I dont know if you are talking to me or not, but you should change rts/fps with the select button.

> 2533274890177622;8:
> > 2533274926575406;7:
> > ok…but I have to ask, what if ur playin on ur own? wouldn’t u be in RTS mode the whole time? that said, what if u want to fight along side ur men? how would u switch formats/modes?
>
>
> Well im new to the forum so I dont know if you are talking to me or not, but you should change rts/fps with the select button.

yes I am, and what I was thinking is to switch from RTS/FPS was from a Holo-Projection table in ur CIC, whether aboard a ship or ur base on the ground. that way it would free up the ‘back’ button for map use similar to ODSTs(srry 4 the year long w8…took a while to get back on here)