Halo War 2 Forge Mode

I’m merely making a suggestion here and I know it might be unlikely but I’d personally like to see Forge come to halo wars 2. granted it wouldn’t be In its traditional form that we know it as but instead allow us to create custom 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 maps.This has been something me and many of friends that have thought about whilst playing the beta and even on the original halo wars. While I don’t know if it’d be possible it’s defiantly something I’d love to see come to this game adding something of a unique halo wars experience especially if 343 do the same as halo 5’s community maps
Maybe even something similar to the map edit mode on far cry 3 and 4. For those unfamiliar with this mode it essentially lets you raise or lower the land, add animals, turret emplacements and weather. If we got halo wars 2 forge like that it’d defiantly be one of the best if not the best reimagining of forge ever.

I hope they have it too.

Even if it wasn’t fully like forge mode and starting with a blank slate.

I would take editing existing maps over nothing for forge mode.

> 2533274923676024;1:
> I’m merely making a suggestion here and I know it might be unlikely but I’d personally like to see Forge come to halo wars 2. granted it wouldn’t be In its traditional form that we know it as but instead allow us to create custom 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 maps.This has been something me and many of friends that have thought about whilst playing the beta and even on the original halo wars. While I don’t know if it’d be possible it’s defiantly something I’d love to see come to this game adding something of a unique halo wars experience especially if 343 do the same as halo 5’s community maps
> Maybe even something similar to the map edit mode on far cry 3 and 4. For those unfamiliar with this mode it essentially lets you raise or lower the land, add animals, turret emplacements and weather. If we got halo wars 2 forge like that it’d defiantly be one of the best if not the best reimagining of forge ever.

Well first off 343 isnt making this game, Creative Assembly is. They usually release map generators for the community 1 or 2 years after release. But terrain making on a console is pretty much impossible due to the limitations.

> 2535427123230866;3:
> > 2533274923676024;1:
> > I’m merely making a suggestion here and I know it might be unlikely but I’d personally like to see Forge come to halo wars 2. granted it wouldn’t be In its traditional form that we know it as but instead allow us to create custom 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 maps.This has been something me and many of friends that have thought about whilst playing the beta and even on the original halo wars. While I don’t know if it’d be possible it’s defiantly something I’d love to see come to this game adding something of a unique halo wars experience especially if 343 do the same as halo 5’s community maps
> > Maybe even something similar to the map edit mode on far cry 3 and 4. For those unfamiliar with this mode it essentially lets you raise or lower the land, add animals, turret emplacements and weather. If we got halo wars 2 forge like that it’d defiantly be one of the best if not the best reimagining of forge ever.
>
>
> Well first off 343 isnt making this game, Creative Assembly is. They usually release map generators for the community 1 or 2 years after release. But terrain making on a console is pretty much impossible due to the limitations.

Well it also is being released on PC, so hopefully you can create your maps on PC if need be and file share or something them over to your xbox. That would be perfectly acceptable to me lol.

> 2533274792828186;4:
> > 2535427123230866;3:
> > > 2533274923676024;1:
> > > I’m merely making a suggestion here and I know it might be unlikely but I’d personally like to see Forge come to halo wars 2. granted it wouldn’t be In its traditional form that we know it as but instead allow us to create custom 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 maps.This has been something me and many of friends that have thought about whilst playing the beta and even on the original halo wars. While I don’t know if it’d be possible it’s defiantly something I’d love to see come to this game adding something of a unique halo wars experience especially if 343 do the same as halo 5’s community maps
> > > Maybe even something similar to the map edit mode on far cry 3 and 4. For those unfamiliar with this mode it essentially lets you raise or lower the land, add animals, turret emplacements and weather. If we got halo wars 2 forge like that it’d defiantly be one of the best if not the best reimagining of forge ever.
> >
> >
> > Well first off 343 isnt making this game, Creative Assembly is. They usually release map generators for the community 1 or 2 years after release. But terrain making on a console is pretty much impossible due to the limitations.
>
>
> Well it also is being released on PC, so hopefully you can create your maps on PC if need be and file share or something them over to your xbox. That would be perfectly acceptable to me lol.

Agree. I would also like to see mod support for this game on PC.

> 2535427123230866;5:
> > 2533274792828186;4:
> > > 2535427123230866;3:
> > > > 2533274923676024;1:
> > > > I’m merely making a suggestion here and I know it might be unlikely but I’d personally like to see Forge come to halo wars 2. granted it wouldn’t be In its traditional form that we know it as but instead allow us to create custom 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 maps.This has been something me and many of friends that have thought about whilst playing the beta and even on the original halo wars. While I don’t know if it’d be possible it’s defiantly something I’d love to see come to this game adding something of a unique halo wars experience especially if 343 do the same as halo 5’s community maps
> > > > Maybe even something similar to the map edit mode on far cry 3 and 4. For those unfamiliar with this mode it essentially lets you raise or lower the land, add animals, turret emplacements and weather. If we got halo wars 2 forge like that it’d defiantly be one of the best if not the best reimagining of forge ever.
> > >
> > >
> > > Well first off 343 isnt making this game, Creative Assembly is. They usually release map generators for the community 1 or 2 years after release. But terrain making on a console is pretty much impossible due to the limitations.
> >
> >
> > Well it also is being released on PC, so hopefully you can create your maps on PC if need be and file share or something them over to your xbox. That would be perfectly acceptable to me lol.
>
>
> Agree. I would also like to see mod support for this game on PC.

Mod support would be cool. But for me forge mode would make this game AMAZING, and extend its life cycle but a -Yoink- ton longer. They are doing some amazing thing with halo 5 forge mode, if that some how or just some of the stuff could be put into this it would be awesome.