Halo vehicle idea

It’s clear that almost all of you know what the wasp is, a UNSC aircraft. I recently got an idea for an orbital wasp in halo 6, let me list the differences below…

Wasp:

• Effective at close range - Meant to take down enemy infantry - Strong shields, weak armor - Weapons: lock on infantry missile, turret - Ability: mobility Orbital wasp:

• Effective at mid range - Meant to take down banshees, and other covie vhiechles - No shields, strong armor - Weapons: gauss cannon, turret - Ability: boost
    So that’s my idea of a variant of the wasp. If you guys ever make another space fight sequence in halo 6, instead of the normal wasp, you can use that against banshees, what do you guys think?

I think its a cool idea but sounds like a Hannibal Wasp with no Shields.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> I think its a cool idea but sounds like a Hannibal Wasp with no Shields.

Yeah, that’s a good name for that…

The one issue I have with it is that the Wasp is a VTOL aircraft designed for in-atmosphere operations, which would make it immobile in exoatmospheric combat. Other than that, it’s a fairly solid idea.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> The one issue I have with it is that the Wasp is a VTOL aircraft designed for in-atmosphere operations, which would make it immobile in exoatmospheric combat. Other than that, it’s a fairly solid idea.

I see your point.