Halo UNSC Vanguard Personal Gaming Environmen

$350
Begin the Halo Reclaimer saga in style, whenever and wherever with the GAEMS UNSC Vanguard. Designed in collaboration with 343 Industries, the GAEMS UNSC Vanguard is a self-contained Personal Gaming Environment (PGE) that is the perfect complement to a Halo edition Xbox 360. This limited edition exclusive offering from GAEMS features unique UNSC colors and styling giving it a look you could almost imagine being used on the battlefield! The latest model PGE from GAEMS, the Vanguard’s integrated 19" LED HD display, stereo speakers, and dual headphone jacks will immerse you in Halo or your favorite Xbox 360 game or movie wherever you are. . Storage bags hold your controllers, power supplies, and other accessories . UNSC branded shoulder strap . Removable center badge on the case exterior for future customization . Remote control with UNSC logo’s and styling . Interior case LED lighting . Exclusive Halo 4 sticker sheet featuring Halo4, UNSC, and UNSC Infinity logos . Amazon Frustration Free Packaging

This looks like a complete waste of money, and I can barely read your post.

> This looks like a complete waste of money, and I can barely read your post.

It is, you can like buy a 19" LED monitor for like $100 - $200, and an average sound system for like $30 - $100 or just use turtle beach headsets or something.

EDIT: Or just use your current setup.

Shut up and take my money. Also look at the images. Is that the start screen for halo 4? It looks like requiem and another ring world.

Edit: Nvm not even the halo fanboy in me thinks that is worth $350

> Shut up and take my money. Also look at the images. Is that the start screen for halo 4? It looks like requiem and another ring world.
>
>
> Edit: Nvm not even the halo fanboy in me thinks that is worth $350

yup sure is the Halo 4 menu screen

Halo 4 Menu Screen

> > Shut up and take my money. Also look at the images. Is that the start screen for halo 4? It looks like requiem and another ring world.
> >
> >
> > Edit: Nvm not even the halo fanboy in me thinks that is worth $350
>
> yup sure is the Halo 4 menu screen
>
> Halo 4 Menu Screen

you should make a new topic about that image.

That image is really old tho =P.

well ever since e3.

Theres no way this is a licensed product.

Oh, well this was the first time I’ve seen it. So nevermind then. Everyone carry on, nothing new to see here.

it was official announced http://www.equities.com/news/news-headline-story?dt=2012-08-27&val=419941&d=1&cat=headline

o, sorry, not even being a big Halo fanboy can justify me buying this.

Looks cool but not for me. I usually just leave my xbox where it is…I think my professors would frown upon me bringing my xbox to class

What a load of Bollocks!!!

who wants to play halo on a 19" screen? (not me thats for Sure)

Waste of money, but still really sick. I’d love to play Xbox 360 where ever I go!

does it even come with a xbox is the question in my mind. if it dont it is a waste of money

I’d buy it if I can charge it up and go on a roadtrip :slight_smile:

If not I can just use my 19" screen that I usually take With me.

I highly doubt it comes With the console which is 350usd or more in price.

I’ll stick with my 60" LG Plasma tyvm.

I don’t get it, there is the exact same Vangaurd personal gameing enivronment for $249.99

> I don’t get it, there is the exact same Vangaurd personal gameing enivronment for $249.99

That one doesn’t have the $100 UNSC emblems

> > I don’t get it, there is the exact same Vangaurd personal gameing enivronment for $249.99
>
> That one doesn’t have the $100 UNSC emblems

facepalm

Thing is, that really is what we are getting charged for.