Halo universe is stupid here a a few reasons

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

1 how can a sparten fall from space and land on the ground and be ok shake it off and carry on with whatever it is he is doing BUT if he gets hit with an elbo or the but of a gun dies, hummmmm

The warthog is the most useles army vehical ever it has no roof for starters leaving the ocupants open to gun fire from all angles it bounces arround and constantly rolls over and how on earth dose a sparten fit in it with out ajusting the seat after a mareine gets in they are 7 foot tall arnt they

The alians are limited your basicly fighting animals grunt looks like an armadilo the jakle is a lizard was a bird the brute is a gorrila and the elite is a lizzard miexd with predator and why the hell do they utilize the same tactic of warfare which has not worked the last 3 times AGAIN on halo 4 some of them roll over clifs the hunters are boring and dont do anything and why dont they cover the hunters in full armor so that you carnt shoot them at all

if cortana can change what master chifs suit looks like i think this is true as every bloody game it looks different WHY THE HELL DOSE HE NOT HAVE FRIKIN LAZERS COMMING OUT OF HIS BACK or something useful other then sod all

Spartens are useles honestly a gient 7 foot tall half a ton green man stelthing arround an encampment is not going to be seen i would not like to be standing next to him in a batlefield where all the fire is aimed at him at night they would rflect in the moon and some of them even have lights on them whats that all about oh dear

Why on the mission with the giant truck on halo 4 wich in no way resembles gears of war dose it keep stopping on one part it stops because there is a tank in the way yes A TANK A BLOODY SMALL TANK now im being sent out to kill this tank and liio back to see a monster giant truck behind me WHY DONT YOU RUN IT OVER WITH THE GIANT TIRES YOU TARDS also where have all of our fighter jets gone

The unsc are useles i have seen some of them shooting the trees one sparten got stuck under the big truck and ran over, one guy stood there whilst being shot maybe thinking why am i being shot with an array of diffrent colours green yellow pink blue and why is there i giant green man hiding behind a rock which is far to small for him and he sits over the top of it oh wait an elite just kicked him in the back because he decided that using his gun was usles and now the chife is dead oh screw it a carnt be -Yoinked!-

CORTANA IS SO SO ANOYING ITS UNBERIBLE go press this button chife you giant green -Yoink!- oh wait now press this button and that one and this one im dying chife good hurry up and die and shut your pie hole

i could go on all day at how stupid the halo universe actully is and god help us if one day it turns out like it we will all be doomed

You forgot to continue numbering after 1.

> You forgot to continue numbering after 1.

Spelling too…

Maybe invest some time in English lessons bro? That was painful to read.

Spelling and grammar is so flawed I can’t tell if this guy is trolling.

> Maybe invest some time in English lessons bro? That was painful to read.

The logic wasn’t much better.

If complain about halo stuff that means u prob complain about every other game and prob real life situations too.

> 1 how can a sparten fall from space and land on the ground and be ok shake it off and carry on with whatever it is he is doing BUT if he gets hit with an elbo or the but of a gun dies, hummmmm <mark>I think the suit is designed to limit the amount of damage taken from enemey fire and from falls. Also with the one hit kill, it is an ASSASSINATION.</mark>
>
> The warthog is the most useles army vehical ever it has no roof for starters leaving the ocupants open to gun fire from all angles it bounces arround and constantly rolls over and how on earth dose a sparten fit in it with out ajusting the seat after a mareine gets in they are 7 foot tall arnt they no it is not, <mark>In previous halo games the warthog can be unstopabble, unless you are reffering to the halo 4 warthog which is a piece of -Yoink-. The 2nd point of your arguement is just downright stupid, who cares</mark>
>
> The alians are limited your basicly fighting animals grunt looks like an armadilo the jakle is a lizard was a bird the brute is a gorrila and the elite is a lizzard miexd with predator and why the hell do they utilize the same tactic of warfare which has not worked the last 3 times AGAIN on halo 4 some of them roll over clifs the hunters are boring and dont do anything and why dont they cover the hunters in full armor so that you carnt shoot them at all <mark>so what if they look like animals, they still f u up on legendary</mark>
>
> if cortana can change what master chifs suit looks like i think this is true as every bloody game it looks different WHY THE HELL DOSE HE NOT HAVE FRIKIN LAZERS COMMING OUT OF HIS BACK or something useful other then sod all <mark>WTF?</mark>
>
> Spartens are useles honestly a gient 7 foot tall half a ton green man stelthing arround an encampment is not going to be seen i would not like to be standing next to him in a batlefield where all the fire is aimed at him at night they would rflect in the moon and some of them even have lights on them whats that all about oh dear <mark>WTF CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS!!!</mark>
>
> Why on the mission with the giant truck on halo 4 wich in no way resembles gears of war dose it keep stopping on one part it stops because there is a tank in the way yes A TANK A BLOODY SMALL TANK now im being sent out to kill this tank and liio back to see a monster giant truck behind me WHY DONT YOU RUN IT OVER WITH THE GIANT TIRES YOU TARDS also where have all of our fighter jets gone <mark>wThe mammoth is useless, only has that railgun which can only shoot air targets!!!. And obviously the tank will move before it runs over them, common sense</mark>
>
> The unsc are useles i have seen some of them shooting the trees one sparten got stuck under the big truck and ran over, one guy stood there whilst being shot maybe thinking why am i being shot with an array of diffrent colours green yellow pink blue and why is there i giant green man hiding behind a rock which is far to small for him and he sits over the top of it oh wait an elite just kicked him in the back because he decided that using his gun was usles and now the chife is dead oh screw it a carnt be -Yoinked!- <mark>The AI have always been horrible in ALL previous halo games, remember kat from halo reach, she was the worst</mark>
>
> CORTANA IS SO SO ANOYING ITS UNBERIBLE go press this button chife you giant green -Yoink!- oh wait now press this button and that one and this one im dying chife good hurry up and die and shut your pie hole <mark>cortana is hot and intelligent man, its her job to hell out things at chief or else chief wont do anything she says because he cannot hear</mark>
>
> i could go on all day at how stupid the halo universe actully is and god help us if one day it turns out like it we will all be doomed <mark>please dont, i dont want to see horrible writing and spelling mistakes</mark>

Dude,

This universe is stupid for a variety of reasons…

Not sure if serious…

Yeah, I stopped reading after the first paragraph. That was painful. Guess what guys, I just found another reason why our universe is stupid. -_-

Judging by your spelling and you’re name you probably were born in 2012…

By gosh , does one smell the ranchid stench of a troll emerging from under his bridge ?!

Why yes , seems probable .

I’d wager that the OP is a call of duty fanboy judging by his atrocious grasp of the English language .

Ponder this - Is Call of duty really realistic when you get shot up like an Iraqi jihadist to the point that your screen has gone blood red indicating inevitable death , but then you dive into cover … Take a few deep breaths , and , arrrr … Right as rain again .

Further reading essential - Broken English: Definition and Examples

With regards ,

The Halo community .

This has got to be a joke. No one could honestly put a post together that’s this hard too read and still try to be serious.

because <mark>GAMEPLAY</mark> is <mark>greater</mark> then <mark>REALIISM</mark>

LOL!
Your post has some good points, but your english bro…
It was a fun read, though.

You must have sucked at English class.
OT: Number 1-Orbital Reentry Backpacks.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Posted by: The English Language
>
> Please… Stop raping me… Just, please…

If you read the books, spartans have expanding gel in their armor. So if they are in problems like a pelican crash they can possibly survive. I don’t think they can release the gel right before a sudden hit with a weapon.

> If you read the books, spartans have expanding gel in their armor. So if they are in problems like a pelican crash they can possibly survive. I don’t think they can release the gel right before a sudden hit with a weapon.

I believe it is also due to the bio augments that make a spartans bones nearly impossible to break.Along with the incredibly resilient armor on top of that.

That or chief has uber luck.As Sgt Johnson was told chief… “One of these days you are going to land on something as stubborn as you”.